Let's list out Synths in the pipeline for release in 2019

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

let's list out what synths planned to release in 2019.

1) MassiveX
2) Rob Papen's new synth
3) Hive 2
4) Synthmaster (correct me if I am wrong)

Cheers!
Cowby

And what exactly is the purpose of doing this?

jizzpants1

wagtunes wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:55 pm And what exactly is the purpose of doing this?
I believe he wants to have a list of stuff being released this year, in one place. What he does with the knowledge? I don't know. People get turned on by different things.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:55 pm And what exactly is the purpose of doing this?
budget forecast and its kind of news/marketing for public interest. Like bluray disc, new Lens, new Camera, cell phones.....

cowby wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:02 pm
budget forecast and its kind of news/marketing for public interest. Like bluray disc, new Lens, new Camera, cell phones.....
Budget forecast is good idea.

I already paid for Massive x, and don't need the others you've listed, so I might go ahead and buy that Strat I've been eyeing for the last few months.... But then again Arturia are probably going to release V7 sometime this year... Hmmmmm

Dmitry Sches Diversion 2. Probably.

Kilohearts Phase Plant should be coming out soon too.

Zipede wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:12 pm
cowby wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:02 pm
Budget forecast is good idea.

I already paid for Massive x, and don't need the others you've listed, so I might go ahead and buy that Strat I've been eyeing for the last few months.... But then again Arturia are probably going to release V7 sometime this year... Hmmmmm
Budget is bit tight this year as starting from last BF, I spent more than I expected to buy software...

MassiveX to me yes or no... Because I may need to cell out $399 to upgrade to K12U. And I think its not that justify to buy Massive X alone (if the price is $199). Hive 2 I am sure I will pay for the upgrade as I know U-He must have some goodies and wow features in it. And I always reserve enough budget for ZEBRA-3 hehe.

Cowby

mdstudio wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:21 pm Kilohearts Phase Plant should be coming out soon too.
Yes Yes, thanks for your info. And I almost forget IL is coooooking something ....

Turn off effect . Fm lfo . envelope . arp
They all sounds the same
Just use 2 or 3 layers with differnt synth vsti and multi effect .....
more fun and less CPU

I hope Sumu, the additive/FM semi-modular synth from Madrona Labs gets released this year! That's the one I'm waiting for.

I know I will upgrade to Hive 2, and curious about Massive X (I don't have Komplete yet).

Melda's MSoundFactory will be coming out soon too and from what I've saw I would be shocked if it didn't turn heads and make waves based on it's nearly unlimited options.

Shall I dare to mention ZEBRA3?

No

Return to “Instruments”