new piano-based track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Windows 11/Linux Manjaro KDE + Waveform 11.

Çok güzel bir çalışma tebrikler!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Çok teşekkürler, bir KV331 çalışanından gelmesi beni ayrı onurlandırdı!

Nice track !

(( D ))

drumity wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:12 pm Nice track !

(( D ))
Thank you for the kindness!

Great track...
Suggestions: Would have like to hear that background synth earlier...I was just about to leave the track and it grabbed my attention and kept me locked in. Also the fading of the effects would be nice if they were smoother and kinda hanging out rather than fading in and out so quickly. But I only leave these comments because I absolutely dig it!

mindstuff wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:11 pm Great track...
Suggestions: Would have like to hear that background synth earlier...I was just about to leave the track and it grabbed my attention and kept me locked in. Also the fading of the effects would be nice if they were smoother and kinda hanging out rather than fading in and out so quickly. But I only leave these comments because I absolutely dig it!
Hey, thanks a lot for the comment. It's funny, after I finished this first draft, I actually thought the choir stuff didn't work (and someone on another forum said the same). So I was thinking about removing it. But I still want to hang on to the idea. After your comment, maybe I'll just work to achieve a better implementation.

The other comment is spot on, as well. I want to actually build in something a bit more complicated and sustained in terms of those experimental sounds.

So, there's lot more work to do for a nicer, second draft. Thanks for the encouragement!

I think the choir is a good fit here. It's a very pleasant track, but with a dark undercurrent . I think it would be suitable for OST use. It's got a Reznor/Ross vibe.

Good work :)

cheers seismic1, that's very encouraging!

Return to “Music Cafe”