What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

“The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information.”
-Henry A. Wallace

Bombadil wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:09 am The Mullet Kintyre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8dQwP80uNQ
was that by choice?
i don't even think faul mccartney himself listens to that by choice :lol:

-Henry A. Wallace

"Mullet Kintyre" is just my nickname for Macca, as I think he invented the mullet.
-Henry A. Wallace

ah ill let you off then :hihi:

I remember being really pissed that he didn't come to Montreal on that tour. Apparently, Quebec separatists had threatened the Beatles back in 1964, and they never went back. Paul didn't come back until 1989, when I spent 2 weeks food money on a ticket. I've seen 2 Beatles.
-Henry A. Wallace

ive seen the one, kind of.
paul at lipa, dunno if you've heard the liverpool sound collage album?
but i saw him introducing that at the college, did a short bit with him speaking and the sfa sampling and looping him. but it was mainly about sfa, youth and students from lipa.

(super furry animals for those not in the know...)

Nope.
-Henry A. Wallace

:o
its a paul mccartney album!
lots of beatles in dub and paul chatting to scousers sampled and such.
not your normal pmc record :hihi:

No, I'd never seen any publicity for it. You were there?

I'll give Paul this much: he keeps pushing himself to do new things; he puts on 2.5-3 hour shows.
-Henry A. Wallace

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”