Can't find the Arturia V collection 7 leak thread - Mellotron, Synthi, CZ etc ???

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has it been erased? Have the Arturia marketing police been busy?
Last edited by SHall1000 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's gone and I can only wonder why.

This is where the thread was located: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=524154

When I go to it now I get the following error message - "You are not authorised to read this forum."
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Looks like somebody is trying to unring the bell.

(Fat chance.)

The source article from this australian newsfeed or whatever it was was also deleted this morning. Time to re-open the speculation thread.

The main V Collection web page is being rewritten ("This is V Collection 7", etc.).
– cz-v
– synthi-v
– mellotron-v

€399 for full package new customers. €99 for each new synth. So I am guessing €199 upgrade again :x . I will wait till Black Friday again in that case.

Sounds like Arturia did some outreach and said they weren't ready to announce yet. I mean, the cat's out of the bag at this point, but understandable why the original thread was deleted. Wouldn't be surprised if this one vanished under mysterious circumstances too!

the first rule of arturia v collection is...

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:31 pm the first rule of arturia v collection is...
Wait for the upgrade sale :hihi:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

The only thing that really draws me is the EMS VCS3 emu. The Mellotron would be fun to play with, but I can't imagine using it. The tape machine era is more of an historical curiosity to me.

Just occurred to me I already have the Xils 3LE and PB VirtualCZ!

And isn't the Mellotron just another sampler?

Apart from the weird graphic aspect ratios on the CZ-V (it looks like it's angled but also has top down assets, it's really weird), they look to have done a nice job on the CZ engine, including modelling the DAC, and giving newer options such as mod matrix, custom phase distortion waveform functions, and actually usable graphic envelope editing (I really do not like the envelope editing method on Virtual CZ at all...)

This looks to be the modern CZ synth I wanted for a long time - it was good to see Virtual CZ when it was released, and I bought it, but it was a bit sad to see that all development on it stopped after the initial release...

Edit: Hmm, Oli Larkin (VCZ) is credited in the manual, so it looks like he helped out with this, in some way at least...
Last edited by beely on Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It is on My Account page now. 199$ or Euro for the upgrade

Also, playing Battleship in the Synthi V announcement video is kind of brilliant.

Return to “Instruments”