which version do i have? Syntronik ?!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok i got a reply from ik multimedia but i am so confused.... in my account you see this:

and the support says i have The Syntronik Complete Crossgrade

on their official product page it says

so i dont know what my version is :/ hope somebody can help me as i want to sell my license and dont want to promote/sell something wrong! thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

you crossgraded from kontakt or similar?

i found this mail from JRR

IK Multimedia Syntronik Crossgrade from any registered IK Product
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

well you need to sell it to someone who has a registered ik product so they can crossgrade.
you don't have a full package, unless you sell the product you owned with syntronik?

For crossgrade versions, the requirement is a registered product of $/€99.99 in your account so the buyer would need to meet those requirements for that license.

They can also check their own eligibility via this link (once logged in): https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility/

Hope that helps! Thanks.

Look in Syntronik Settings-->Info tab.
That will show which version is running.

If you bought or received some upgrade,
install that also. The free version is not
removed when you buy and install a full version.
Cheers

Return to “Instruments”