TOYBOX - the new modular toolkit for Reaktor Racks, with free pack!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Love it, thank you!

Is an Edu discount possible ?

How many Racks are included in the different bundles?

I've been looking into Reaktor lately but haven't used the demo. I will try these out for sure on the free player, this looks very interesting.

Love it, thank you!
You're welcome, we'll keep them coming.
Is an Edu discount possible ?
Send an email to info@toyboxaudio.com
How many Racks are included in the different bundles?
There are around around 20 or 30 example racks included with each pack, they are really to demonstrate the use of the blocks and to play around with them. The fun really comes from building racks from scratch.

Favourite block so far is the the granular sampler, there's a lot to this one. It can sample back into itself for some crazy textures, kind of similar to mutable instruments clouds.

Edrec wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:03 am Favourite block so far is the the granular sampler, there's a lot to this one. It can sample back into itself for some crazy textures, kind of similar to mutable instruments clouds.
Cool! I've been intrigued by the granular sampler. Someone in some other thread (somewhere) said they were getting some morphagene-esque results with it (love my morphagene). I may have to go for it...

Bought the sampler pack.
I wonder what the use of the release is in the granular sampler.. all values below 100 results in no sound?

Favourite block so far is the the granular sampler, there's a lot to this one.
Totally! It's definitely a lot of fun :)
I wonder what the use of the release is in the granular sampler.. all values below 100 results in no sound?
hi RPH, the release control sets the release time of the internal envelope, you need to trigger and open the envelope using a gate signal at the reset port. At 100 the envelope is bypassed.

Can I use it in Reaktor Player?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

David@TOYBOX wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:48 pm hi RPH, the release control sets the release time of the internal envelope, you need to trigger and open the envelope using a gate signal at the reset port. At 100 the envelope is bypassed.
Hi David,

Thanks for clarifying, makes sense.

Am still figuring out how to make triggering the granular sampler slower, the gate sequencer goes too fast even at rate 1/1 (rand) and Reaktor clock at 4th gate setting.
- Any suggestion to slow it down more?

Cheers!
Rob

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:20 pm Can I use it in Reaktor Player?
Yes, I'm using it that way.

Am still figuring out how to make triggering the granular sampler slower, the gate sequencer goes too fast even at rate 1/1 (rand) and Reaktor clock at 4th gate setting.
- Any suggestion to slow it down more?
the slowest the sequencers will go is 1 step per bar, but you can use a gate sequencer like this to produce 1 gate every other bar:

Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 00.40.18.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

How does this compare to the newly released Blocks Base?

Return to “Instruments”