v3 won't create folders on mac

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I am having some trouble saving Programs with content the way I used to. In version 2 I had all my Programs in a folder and TX16w would put the related samples for each Program in a sparate folder.

When trying to save a new Program in v3 I get an error when selecting Copy content. Saving just the Program works fine, exporting samples from the editor as well.

I've tried different settings for "Sample folder naming"

• \<Program Name>_Samples\ - gives me an error: "Could not create temp file ............ : No such file or directory" No matter where I try to save it. This is the setting I used in v2. The error message also displays the wrong sample name with 5 added characters at the end for some reason...

• \Samples\ - works fine if I create the Samples folder first otherwise I get the same error.

• (Same folder) - works fine but this eventually creates a mess as I would like to have most of my programs closely organized and browsable.

I'm running Reaper on Mac Mojave with TX16w 3.0.17d Pro-version.

Cheers

Same thing with Performances and Banks when selecting Copy content...

I am trying to rearrange my Programs with a common Samples folder which works but that folder is getting kinda big and messy. I need to use the Copy content function as most of my samples are from different locations and Projects that gets archived at some point.

I read in another post about write protected directories, that is not the case here.

Cheers

Verified and fixed.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

I'm sorry to inform that the Sample directory is created correctly but the Program is not saved. I get a Warning saying "Could not open file: ~/user/directory/Programname.txprog: Is a directory"

Woops. Very OSX specific issue; Should be fixed in new build.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

Return to “CWITEC”