Reselling Acustica Audio Plugins do they become NFR

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anybody know when you sell a Acustica Audio plugin if it becomes NFR.

Thanks

captaink wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:37 pm Does anybody know when you sell a Acustica Audio plugin if it becomes NFR.

Thanks
Howdy, I don`t think so.
AA doesn`t apply NFR options to any seller/buyer (maybe beta testers etc.).

It can be AA does the math to prevent cheap purchase and reselling at a higher price
but that is hearsay on my side as I don`t resell AA units atm.

You may want to pm Stefan ("YourMasters"), present at MP with AA Lemon sale, to get a better picture.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=504247

He is super friendly and experienced in that regard, sold several units already.
Good luck and a cordial Aloha from Omkar to him.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Thanks that's really helpful

Omkar wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:05 pm
captaink wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:37 pm Does anybody know when you sell a Acustica Audio plugin if it becomes NFR.

Thanks
Howdy, I don`t think so.
AA doesn`t apply NFR options to any seller/buyer (maybe beta testers etc.).

It can be AA does the math to prevent cheap purchase and reselling at a higher price
but that is hearsay on my side as I don`t resell AA units atm.

You may want to pm Stefan ("YourMasters"), present at MP with AA Lemon sale, to get a better picture.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=504247

He is super friendly and experienced in that regard, sold several units already.
Good luck and a cordial Aloha from Omkar to him.
Thanks for the flowers Omkar :hug: and yes, just send me a PM if you have any questions! :tu:

And by the way, never heard of any NFR policy from Acustica but I would always get in touch with support when in doubt.

Cheers Stefan

Return to “Effects”