what is your fantasy hardware?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just wondering what you guys really lust after, but...by "fantasy" i mean something that is available that you really really want, but is just too expensive or impractical to actually buy. so something that you would get, but only if money/space/whatever was no object because you simply cant justify the acquisition otherwise.

mine is the erica synths fusion drone system. man i LOVE that thing. its sooooo up my alley, but at around 2000+ usd...i dont think i could ever bring myself to get one. if...IF...i had that kind of $$ to spend on a "single" synth (yes i know these are modules)...i would probably spend it on a matrixbrute or something with more versatility.

but....the fusion drone system will always be scratching at the back of my mind.

whats your fantasy hardware?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xkSA041nwA
ImageImageImage

Eurorack. One of each, and an aircraft hangar. ;)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

the vurt synth on matrixsynth.

C3P0 in lingerie and high heels.

spaceballs?

It has to exist... ouch... :bang: .... not existing tends to be the problem! :hihi:

Well given that restriction, something like a Montage or an SY99. The complete package of the Montage is appealing, but I think the FM engine in the SY99 is more interesting than FM-X. That said, I'm not overly convinced about the value of a workstation vs a computer + carefully selected VST instruments, at least in terms of a studio setting. But the keyboardist in me still sees a reason for their existence... honestly, even something like the Roland RD-2000 or some other stage piano with nice key action would be nice as an alternative.

Presently, I'm thinking this is pretty cool. The TINRS Fenix 4... Dunno if I'd cough up $4500
for it. Maybe...

https://youtu.be/63OMPAqclcM

I love the new Ducati 1260, but £20,000 is a lot for a bike ...

I don't need any more synths :ud:

vurt wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:55 pm the vurt synth on matrixsynth.
lol...yes, of course.
ImageImageImage

I have most of my fantasy synths (Quantum and Shared System). A Fenix 2+3 is up there, along with a 3 panel Serge system.
I've had an itch for a Ciat-Lonbarde setup and just more banana jack stuff in general. Maybe a Sidrax and a Cocoquantus.

A hardware Bazille running at 192khz internally with analog distortion, spring reverb and delay.

pdxindy wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 5:15 pm A hardware Bazille running at 192khz internally with analog distortion, spring reverb and delay.
has to exist :P

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:26 pm
I don't need any more synths :ud:
reported!

Just for the crushed velvet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”