May Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 6:17 pm is it a black belt in karate? hoy hoy.
No it's a black belt in badass modulation.
Wait! No, I didn't say that - it's supposed to be secret :o
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

pgvpgv33, please make your track downloadable, this is a requirement.

I hope next month's contest will be the opposite of weird. Like "harmonious" and "musical" :)

I think it is downloadable

pgvpgv333 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:19 am I think it is downloadable
You have to tick the box in the preferences page of your soundcloud track. With your entry there is no downloading button where it should appear, as it is the case with mine or other tracks hosted by soundcloud.

think it is done now. or let me know.

hey guys - Mrs Natural is in bad shape in the hospital. If you could include us in your positive energy(or prayers or whatever), I'd be grateful
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

:hug:

sending my thoughts :)

Keeping her in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Oh sorry to hear that.

Mister Natural wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:31 pm hey guys - Mrs Natural is in bad shape in the hospital. If you could include us in your positive energy(or prayers or whatever), I'd be grateful
Sorry to hear that. Best wishes!!

Mister Natural wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:31 pm hey guys - Mrs Natural is in bad shape in the hospital. If you could include us in your positive energy(or prayers or whatever), I'd be grateful
Bad business. Sorry to hear that.

Keeping you in my prayers and wishing you to have what you need to have in order to pass through what you have to endure.

Praying for her!!!

:hug:

Return to “Music Cafe”