Allomerus - Fool In Disguise

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:33 pm My Feedback

Music - 9
Instruments - 10
Performance - 10
Mix - 9.5

Overall -

Comments: Some more prog rock goodness from you guys. I do wish there were some vocals in this but prog instrumentals are not uncommon. So I can deal. All in all, well done. Especially love the bass. What model? I can't tell but it sounds like a P-bass. Could be wrong. Probably am.
Thanks Wags. Glad you enjoyed it even without vocals! If I do vocals I need to have something to say or be angry about... I must be more relaxed or content lately! ;)
Fender Squire bass.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

sjm wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:33 pm Good entertainment. Nice synths and guitar effects. Wasn't sure what the video and music had to do with one another, kept me engaged nonetheless. I like the story concept behind it.
Thanks sjm! The music was done with no real intent except that I liked it. It started with the bass riff. I wanted to make a video that had a story and there were enough similar gangster shots on 'Videoblocks' that could be made into some sort of story... ;)
Bandcamp

htcnext2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 7:48 am Did you make the video for the track? Looks like a gangsta saga from the twenties, nice idea.
Thanks htcnxt2. I put it together with clips from 'Videoblocks' which my daughter bought me a subscription to.
Bandcamp

prog surf rock? :o
:band:
love it!!!

Splendid stuff. All sounded radio ready. Should be on radi imho. Even mix sounded great

Nice instrumental jam type of tune. I just listened to the audio file. It transported me back to somewhere under ground like the Fillmore.

Dark, raw, and edgy. Killer bass riffs throughout. What's not to like?

Return to “Music Cafe”