HoRNet SongKey MK3 released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don`t know if it matches everyone`s needs and the way it works works for everyone,
to me it is one of those appreciated nifty helpers and time savers.

Ever had a coop/client with no idea or info about chord progression
and tried to tune a drumset by ear/guesswork accordinly? Good luck, time and patience ...

From the info:

"HoRNet SongKey MK3 is the all new third version of our key recognition tool,
but it doesn’t do simple key recognition, it’s also capable of detect the chord being played and the song tempo.
We thought it was a good idea to also add MIDI input (to be able to detect chords and key of midi tracks)
and MIDI output for the recognised chords so you can record them and edit the track for your own needs.

The chord and key detection is made through a completely new engine that uses a much improved chromagram at its core
and an AI based on a statistical chord model that simulates our understanding of chords progression.

The best thing you can do to understand it is to try it out.
There is no demo but we offer a 15 days 100% full refund guarantee if you are unsatisfied with it!

HoRNet SongKey MK3 is available for 12,99€, if you already own the SongKey MK2 you can upgrade for 2,99€."

No video up yet at this point

Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Instabuy. Looking cool :)
iswr

No brainer upgrade

added MIDI OUT option!!
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Super handy tool!

2,99 thats what I call a bargain! I was thinking about mixed in key but after that update absolutely no need for it!

Midi out? Heck yeah!

I guess I'll probably upgrade but I didn't find MK2 all that useful. Way more often in my uses it was incorrect than correct.

How accurate is it at chord detection?
Sounds really useful.

Well chord detection is hard to make correct. SongKey identifies chords correctly but in more complex situation (like full mixes) melody interplay with harmony creates some "strange" chords, often suspended or fifth chords are recognized by the plugin.

You should really need to try it to see if it fits your needs, we offer a 100% money back guarantee within 15 days from purchase.

A video will come very soon :)

Saverio

I upgraded too. Nice to have the chord recognition but also the BPM reading. I've been using Melodyne to detect BPM but not entirely happy with that workflow.

heyheycnv wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:36 pm I guess I'll probably upgrade but I didn't find MK2 all that useful. Way more often in my uses it was incorrect than correct.
Never got to use Mk2 actually.
I think I’ll do the upgrade for $1 at 70% off.

heyheycnv wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:36 pm I guess I'll probably upgrade but I didn't find MK2 all that useful. Way more often in my uses it was incorrect than correct.
Never got to use Mk2 actually. Guess I’ll do the upgrade for $1 at 70% off :ud:

Hi, if you had crashes or other strange issues with SongKey MK3 please download the lastes update we have just released, the 3.0.1 includes:

Fixed crash on macOS earlier than 10.11
Fixed GUI instability on windows and mac
Fixed VST3 being mono only
Reduced CPU usage

Thank you
Saverio

The VST, AU, and VST3 all crash two hosts under Mac OS 10.11.6 (El Capitan).
It might be a glitch in my system.
Is this plugin working for anyone else under that OS?
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Return to “Effects”