May Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That is very sad news and my heart goes out to you in this difficult time. Let us know if we can do anything at all for you.
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

@Mister Natural
Some of these -> :hug:
and hopefully in the near future this -> :party:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Man that is very sad to hear. So sorry for your loss. I wish I couldn't relate but I do. It's been 2 1/2 years now for me and I can't say I'm any better dealing with mine. Do the best you can and know that this group is here if you need to chat.

I am so sorry, and embarrassed. I didn't see your last post.
Now I feel like crawling under a stone.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Mr N, really sorry to hear this mate. Take care.

My condolences. :hug:

I'm very sorry, Mister Natural.
No longer a moderator.

Very Rich experience @Folderol That was fun. And very fresh for you. I like it a lot.

Just as a throw out for this month. Can we all just be positive on our feedbacks this month and just be real people. Nobody needs the negative right now. Just in the spirit of what we are doing here. Be nice. Let all that shit go whatever it might be...and be respectful to the fact that these are real people in here doing there best and showing you their heart. Anybody that does that is good in my book always. I like to be the clown in the room but that never means I don't listen to your work and hear you. Whatever you put in front of me to listen to I do that as an honor because I feel like you want me to hear it and talk back to you. One thing ties all of our different backgrounds together...and that is music. Trust in it.

thanks for all the love fellas
Tbase - sorry for your loss as well

sadly, we are not unique as everyone one of us suffers loss along the way
I guess it's just the nature of being a human, being a man is to take brutal hits to the body & keep on keepin' on

peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Mister Natural wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:14 pm thanks for all the love fellas
Tbase - sorry for your loss as well

sadly, we are not unique as everyone one of us suffers loss along the way
I guess it's just the nature of being a human, being a man is to take brutal hits to the body & keep on keepin' on

peace
I guess things happen in threes. My father in law passed away early Sunday morning. He was a huge part of my life as my own father ran off a long time ago. Sad day for all of us here. But life goes on. Not like we have much of a choice.

:hug: sorry to hear that wags.

(Neil Young reference) "keep on rocking in the free world" people
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

vurt wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 4:52 pm :hug: sorry to hear that wags.
Thanks Vurt. Eh, whaddaya gonna do? I feel bad for my daughter. She was really close to her pop-pop. 30 years old and she was in tears the other day. And I'm like sheesh, what the hell am I gonna do?

Anyway, I'm burying myself in my music. It's all I can do since I don't drink or take drugs.

Speaking of which, did you know you can get gummy bears laced with THC in Massachusetts? My friend just went there for a supply.

What a world we live in.

and cookies too :D
i have to bake my own though, as we don't seem to be as forward thinking as the us of a :cry:

Return to “Music Cafe”