Mini Mogue VA - Glen Stegner

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! Anyone know about the development of this plugin? Why was it abandoned?
This plugin is amazing and stands up to the most renowned MiniMoog emulators!
It would be fantastic a new interface, x64 version, refinements!
I would be willing to help with graphic designer interface! As a beta tester, anyway ...
We need to make this plugin reborn!

Can't you guys let anything stay under the radar? :dog:

???

I remember it sounding pretty good. But it was years ago.
I'd also like to see an update. All the stuff I use is now is 64 bit.
http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?id=405

The world does not need another mini emulation

I could be wrong, but I thought these guys are sort of where that project ended up.

http://www.memorymoon.com/products.htm

Not free anymore though, but there is a Memory Moog in there. and 64 bit. I don't own any of these so I can't vouch for anything. I think they come with some versions of Mixcraft as well.

I used to use the MiniMogue LUXUS version a lot, but it's been a while. Not sure I would get rid of Monark, or the Legend, or Diva, or Mini V, or MiniMonsta for this, but for a free synthedit plugin it was pretty bangin' back in the day. the ARP 2600 they did wasn't as good.

I'd love to see a 64bit update. Mini Mogue is one of my all time favorites. The Synthscience Vsti's are also on my list of of stuff I'd really like to see updated.
Not that they are the most accurate emulations, just really good little synths(IMHO).

generaldiomedes wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 4:00 am The world does not need another mini emulation
It's not a very good one anyway. Monark, Diva or Legend play in another league.

If you can grab Monark for 25 €, as it is sometimes offered here in the Sell & Buy forum, go for that. Cheap as chips, and sounds great.

it is not just another minimoog emulator, it has been around for a long time and is very solid as a plugin. And remembering, it's free! even if you get others at a low price, I believe you have this sound quality for free is amazing!!! A plugin that is comparable to the great plugins on the market can not be abandoned ... I believe it very much!

It's easy to add pro effects when using quality freeware.
The hot selling industry standards must include them in the price.
Or they'd sound a lot like like excellent freeware.

U-he, Cakewalk, IK, and BlueCat effects on old
or 32 bit instruments makes for very cost-effective results.
Minimogue, Synth1, SQ8L, Superwave P8 will always
be great investments for time and creativity, and pro effects
can be cost effective. Plenty of pros and cover-bands
need the name brands, so the world stays on it's axis.
Cheers

KIMCHRISTOPHER wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:40 pm it is not just another minimoog emulator, it has been around for a long time and is very solid as a plugin. And remembering, it's free! even if you get others at a low price, I believe you have this sound quality for free is amazing!!! A plugin that is comparable to the great plugins on the market can not be abandoned ... I believe it very much!
+1
I love Minimogue Luxus. It would be great if it were updated. :pray:
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

I just loaded MiniMogue and the NI Monark demo to do some
A-B comparison, and could hear no quality difference in the sound overall. Both had plenty of crunch, bass, and silk.
But someone at NI thinks using the detune knob means
they can design sounds :dog:
Falling in love with that knob does the sound engine
no justice. The MiniMogue sounds were more musical.
I like the NI Razor and Prism presets, and vast quantities of the
user-library ensembles. A replacement factory set for Monark
from a superior sound designer might be lucky for NI.
Cheers

glokraw wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:00 am Can't you guys let anything stay under the radar? :dog:
You mean this: "Sorry, MinimogueVA is no longer available due to a legal dispute with Moog Music Inc."  ?
If that is true, it's ridiculous....  :roll:
ImageImage

glokraw wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:12 pm I just loaded MiniMogue and the NI Monark demo to do some
A-B comparison, and could hear no quality difference in the sound overall. Both had plenty of crunch, bass, and silk.
:scared:

glokraw wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:12 pm I just loaded MiniMogue and the NI Monark demo to do some
MiniMogue was my favorite synth more than a decade ago and I would love to see a resurrection of this gem. But you cannot be serious in your above statement? More recent Mini Moog emulations like NI Monark are definitely superior in sound quality. If you can not hear the difference, there is either a severe problem with your monitoring system or with your ears!

Return to “Instruments”