Eventide H3000 Factory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ontol wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:13 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 3:42 am So, I heard some really nice demos of H3000 Factory that are making me question my previous stance.

But, I must have demoed it a long time ago, as I’m unable to initiate another demo with iLok.
I was a bit under-impressed with demoing the H3000 years back. Whenever it came back on sale, I wanted to try it again so contacted Eventide about another demo period, which they quickly granted. They actually did this for me on a couple of their titles over a period of a few years.

Contact support, and I am sure they'd be glad to renew a trial for you. I'd suggest using the soft-ilok option for demos.
Yeah, I feel like I dilly dallied too long to get that happening, especially as the sale ends tomorrow, but thanks for that. Seems nice that they’re flexible on that front. I hate when developers are all, “nope.”
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

With some presets the Mix parameter (fader) is locked (Mix percentage is red). Does somebody knows how to unlock?

Make sure Wet/Dry is selected in the display by pressing the square button underneath it (SOFT KEYS).

Then turn the BIG round dial.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I really like this plugin. One of my favorite purchases of 2019.

Aloysius wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:25 pm Make sure Wet/Dry is selected in the display by pressing the square button underneath it (SOFT KEYS).

Then turn the BIG round dial.
Thanks!

Plugin sounds beautiful! Creates instant spaces which I have hard times to create with reverbs.

They should add some zoom to it, because the GUI is almost useless on a 4K screen....

For the quite fiddly handling, there is a pleasant tutorial I really enjoyed: https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/Event ... -Explained

any presets from community available for eventide h3000 apart from factory?

Yes, marketing community. Just google.

deejay2 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm any presets from community available for eventide h3000 apart from factory?
Not free but excellent and on sale, "Time Fabric" is light years beyond the factory presets and currently on sale.
Also a good starting point for your own projects.

H3000 is an overlooked gem, great sounding verb.

Musicisbest wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:10 am
deejay2 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 pm any presets from community available for eventide h3000 apart from factory?
Not free but excellent and on sale, "Time Fabric" is light years beyond the factory presets and currently on sale.
Also a good starting point for your own projects.

H3000 is an overlooked gem, great sounding verb.
wow, thanks! great presets! The H3000 is a complex/flexible beast (the hardware even more so)...

Return to “Effects”