[Electronic] tm-Puzzle

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New track to kick off the weekend. Turn it up! Thanks for the listen :tu:

https://soundcloud.com/user-117743396/puzzle

I listened to your mix 3-4 times and it's really well balanced. The composition is great too! In my opinion a light boost in the 400Hz range will bring back a little body and depth. Let me know when you release a new sound I'll listen with pleasure !
NOT INSTANT MASTERING
https://www.sound-together.com

My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9
Mix - 8

Overall - 8.625

Comments: Agree with the above poster. Low mid's a little thin in places. Other than that, cool sound. Nice mysterious vibe on this one. Sounds like Dalek music. lol

Sound Together wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:47 pm In my opinion a light boost in the 400Hz range will bring back a little body and depth.
:tu:

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:25 pm My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9
Mix - 8

Overall - 8.625

Comments: Agree with the above poster. Low mid's a little thin in places. Other than that, cool sound. Nice mysterious vibe on this one. Sounds like Dalek music. lol
Thanks for the feedback wagtunes :). :phones:

I think its good, kind of a mild dubstep!
I enjoyed it up until 1:32 and was intrigued as to what you'd do next. But you just basically repeated the idea of the first part of the song, didn't add much to it in terms of horizontal or vertical development. The key to a great piece of music is having the right amount of familiarity to make the listener feel at home and comfortable, but the right amount of interest and uniqueness development to keep them intrigued for the duration of the song.

Bansaw wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:29 pm I think its good, kind of a mild dubstep!
I enjoyed it up until 1:32 and was intrigued as to what you'd do next. But you just basically repeated the idea of the first part of the song, didn't add much to it in terms of horizontal or vertical development. The key to a great piece of music is having the right amount of familiarity to make the listener feel at home and comfortable, but the right amount of interest and uniqueness development to keep them intrigued for the duration of the song.
Great advice...working on this concept in my next track...something I def missed here.

I enjoyed from start to end.
:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”