Softube Monoment Bass: A new bass synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by steve.lindqvist on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I found this. http://www.gearjunkies.com/2019/06/soft ... nthesizer/ . Hopefully there will be a demo.

Two thoughts:
1) It looks like bass-focused Parallels
2) The naming would suggest there's more coming - Monoment / X, Y, Z, etc.

I might be interested if the price is right.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:29 am 1) It looks like bass-focused Parallels
That was my first thought, too. Since Parallels is too experimental (aka useless sounds) for my liking, I hope that there will be more production-ready source material (aka presets) :D .

steve.lindqvist wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:53 am
antic604 wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:29 am 1) It looks like bass-focused Parallels
That was my first thought, too. Since Parallels is too experimental (aka useless sounds) for my liking, I hope that there will be more production-ready source material (aka presets) :D .
All hail the new ROMplers :D

Says $79 intro until July 11.

That gui reminds me a bit of Basic by Audio Damage.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

modular compatible ?

I really wonder what the point of such "bass synthesizers" is. Bring it on, full synthesizer, you can make any bass you want with that as well. :P

Softube and their shiny knobs ..... why? :)
Never the less I am sure it is going to be at least very good sounding.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:34 pm Softube and their shiny knobs ..... why? :)
rsp
I personally love the shiny, metal brushed knobs. Looks pretty cool, that aesthetic is beautiful.

rompler schmompler

Jorgeelalto wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:30 pm
zvenx wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:34 pm Softube and their shiny knobs ..... why? :)
rsp
I personally love the shiny, metal brushed knobs. Looks pretty cool, that aesthetic is beautiful.
Always amazing for me how different we all are.

I never ever even demoed their FET compressor based on the shiny knobs and look (not to mention I have tons of other 1176'ers anyway, including UAD my favourite one)
rsp
sound sculptist

Looks like it is sample based. Appears similar in concept to the new FAW SubLab, which is also a bass synth that uses samples, but with a few more features.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

chk071 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:17 pm I really wonder what the point of such "bass synthesizers" is. Bring it on, full synthesizer, you can make any bass you want with that as well. :P
The point is they recognize not everybody has the interest nor time to make bass or synth patches from scratch any more than everybody wanting to cook every meal from scratch. Those of us who need to produce music quickly count on tools like that. Time is money. :wink:

Return to “Instruments”