Rob Papen B.I.T Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJErmac wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:10 pm I expected something with more balls.

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:15 pmwill have to have a play to see if it clicks though :)
If it does, increase the attack slightly. You can have that one for free :tu:

Nice little bread and butter synth, definitely a Go-2 ;-)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:31 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:15 pmwill have to have a play to see if it clicks though :)
If it does, increase the attack slightly. You can have that one for free :tu:
:smack:

i expect that from hink! not you, from you i expect the spanish inquisition!!!

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:41 pmfrom you i expect the spanish inquisition!!!
Time was when I could bring it. Unfortunately Monty Python ruined it for everybody, and now everyone just expects it...just like you did :(

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:41 pm i expect that from hink! not you, from you i expect the spanish inquisition!!!
Nobody expects Spanish Inquisition!

...ok, ok, I'm just passing by, going to buy this itsy BITsy thing...

Markku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:46 pm going to buy this itsy BITsy thing...
have fun with it, and feel free to drop some sound examples :tu:
i know theres demos on the site, ive listened through many of them, but i like to hear user experience too. after all, isn't that why we are here?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:29 pm
DJErmac wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:10 pm I expected something with more balls.
It's not about the quantity... brother...

it is if you want to fill a ball pit.

i will try this synth, currently i can say it looks like a predator light edition..

That's not the sound I enjoy the most. Imho BIT is not enough "in your face".
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Stefken wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 pm And in French the word does not exist. It's written differently.
Dictionnaire reverso:

bite, bitte
nf
1 (marine) pièce de navire servant à amarrer
2 argot pénis

Who said the RN does not have any "bite" ? First definition clearly shows that there's a Marine.

I love the sound of BIT it has a brilliant analogue sound for relatively little CPU. It meets my analogue needs and ticks all the correct boxes for my needs, I got it, I use it and I love it!! Its sound character to me is slightly warmer than Predator but is much easier to use and has a greater sweetspot with what to create great analogue tones quickly!

Some strange behavior for the demo version: If a song has a autosave feature, it could trigger a reset. Rob knows about this and hopefully Jon will fix this.

DJErmac wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:09 pm That's not the sound I enjoy the most. Imho BIT is not enough "in your face".
That's why I use SlickEQ with synths like these. A bump of 3dB around 1k-1.4k is enough to compensate that.

Return to “Instruments”