What happened to Admiral Quality (Poly-ana)?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stunning Phaser is the best phaser I own.

Halonmusic wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:55 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:57 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:42 pm Poly Ana must be the ugliest synth ive ever seen
Fortunately you can re-skin it. You can make mid skin, back skin and fore skin.
Aha. Is there any skins available? Ive never skinned anything before
Tried to be a childish joke (foreskin haha), but seriously, new skins were available from AQ site.

rasmusklump wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:50 am Stunning Phaser is the best phaser I own.
Anyone have the latest installer for this on Mac? - seems I forgot to get the last download as I was waiting for it to be completed and now it may never be, I have a license.

Halonmusic wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:42 pm Poly Ana must be the ugliest synth ive ever seen
It may look better from a distance but even re-skinned it's almost illegible to my poor eyes. shame because it is a lovely sounding synth particularly for bass....

Ps. Site is down for me to...

he has had money problems, so prob cant afford to pay for the site.

maybe someone should start a crowd fund for him : )

inkwarp wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:41 am maybe someone should start a crowd fund for him : )
It is far easier to work for a living than code a synth. With skills like this (coding), he should be at least above poverty line, come on. :roll:

The best way to support is to buy the products. Though it'd be nice if he had more broad set of stuff for sale than one synth and one phaser..

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:58 am The best way to support is to buy the products.
Not possible with the site down, I can't even access what I have bought

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:18 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:58 am The best way to support is to buy the products.
Indeed :o What's happening?
Fernando (FMR)

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:18 am
Have you tried emailing him? He's always been very fast to reply to emails. I'm sure he'd send you the installers and explain what's up with the site.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:50 am
Halonmusic wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:55 pm
Aha. Is there any skins available? Ive never skinned anything before
Tried to be a childish joke (foreskin haha), but seriously, new skins were available from AQ site.
I must be dense then because i thought foreskin meant the 'Main' skin for some reason lol :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

for some its disposable, like a ring pull on a can :shrug:

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:21 pm for some its disposable, like a ring pull on a can :shrug:
To be fair, having four skins seems a bit redundant :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:33 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:21 pm for some its disposable, like a ring pull on a can :shrug:
To be fair, having four skins seems a bit redundant :shrug:
One might prefer smoking the larger 'roll-up'.

Return to “Instruments”