synth to replace albino 3

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Amram
KVRian
644 posts since 12 Jan, 2013

Post Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:13 pm

I wish someone will make a new gui for albino 3.

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
2242 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: synth to replace albino 3

Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:36 am

Amram wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:13 pm
I wish someone will make a new gui for albino 3.
This is beautiful:

viewtopic.php?t=518509#p7287230
Don't be a Sheep. :borg:

Amram
KVRian
644 posts since 12 Jan, 2013

Re: synth to replace albino 3

Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:43 am

Halonmusic wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:36 am
Amram wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:13 pm
I wish someone will make a new gui for albino 3.
This is beautiful:

viewtopic.php?t=518509#p7287230
Yes it is

User avatar
Halonmusic
KVRAF
2242 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: synth to replace albino 3

Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:24 am

Amram wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:43 am
Halonmusic wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:36 am
Amram wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:13 pm
I wish someone will make a new gui for albino 3.
This is beautiful:

viewtopic.php?t=518509#p7287230
Yes it is
:tu:
Don't be a Sheep. :borg:

Return to “Instruments”