NI Summer of sound has begun

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just ordered mine today in the UK, should get it tomorrow.

This is a boxed version with the hard drive and it is for versions 2-11.

Cost me £79 inc. free delivery. If you order by 4pm you can get it the next day! Good company to deal with as well. They only have one left in stock:

https://www.musicmatter.co.uk/native-in ... plete-8-11

Not affiliated blah blah...

Been getting a bit miffed with not being able to get through to the big stores, getting kept on hold, cut off, then put through to someone that sounds like they are on drugs or in a severe depression. Then there is the fact that the 'pro' audio department doesn't know if their version comes with a hard drive or not, or usb, or download, plus they don't know if it is an update for 2-11 or 8-11. Phew...

Music matter are an official NI dealer. It was a refreshing pleasure dealing with them. The whole transaction took about 3 or 4 minutes.

I then spent an hour on the phone to my bank who blocked my card again for suspected fraud. They do this every time I try to buy something on line. But that is another story...

You won't do better than that company for price/service. You give your details and they email you a link to complete the transaction.

So much better than being kept on hold for 15 minutes then them hanging up on you because it's closing time in the shop. No names.

Grab that while you can! You won't get it cheaper.

Sure sounds like your affiliated ;)

nathanj wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:23 am Sure sounds like your affiliated ;)
Really?

I just looked and they still have that one copy left.

What a great difference I have made to their business model.

I get that this is a wind up, but still, how much do you think I would have made off this deal?

I got my copy today in the post. Now that is service.

But hurry, while stocks last.

ONLY ONE COPY LEFT - BUY NOW OR FACE REGRET - FOREVER!!!

:love:

Pimping ain't easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRoEfRJSGs

Anyone who ordered from Time+Space get their:
"FREE Zero-G Kontakt Instrument worth £59.95"?_?

I checked my account, emails etc. but can't see anything stating a serial, download etc.
I know they use some download thingy but it states you need a serial. :scared:

I ordered from T&S. No I didn't see it yet. I'll ask..is it any good?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Looking to get from T&S but the shipping to the US $16.48 for a total of $102.48.
I did not see a download option.
I will buy from a US seller.

telecode wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:56 am I ordered from T&S. No I didn't see it yet. I'll ask..is it any good?
Thanks, no idea how good it is. Email sent as well so hopefully get it sorted.

I have Kontakt 5, and if I log into my account I can upgrade to Komplete 12 as a download.

I would prefer to buy a boxed version from a shop, but can only see an upgrade from Komplete Select.

Does anyone know if that would upgrade my Kontakt 5 ?

rewthless wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:04 am Anyone who ordered from Time+Space get their:
"FREE Zero-G Kontakt Instrument worth £59.95"?_?

I checked my account, emails etc. but can't see anything stating a serial, download etc.
I know they use some download thingy but it states you need a serial. :scared:
I got that instrument minutes after placing my order. The code and instructions will come in email. Although my K12U box has not reached me yet. :pray: :( Luckily I got the serial from them before it got shipped, else it would have been more frustration. Overall, pleased with T+S, but not so much with the postal service of my country.

For e-voucher, I got it by contacting NI support over chat, as I did not receive it automatically.

dellboy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:49 pm I have Kontakt 5, and if I log into my account I can upgrade to Komplete 12 as a download.

I would prefer to buy a boxed version from a shop, but can only see an upgrade from Komplete Select.

Does anyone know if that would upgrade my Kontakt 5 ?
No, I don't think it will work, unfortunately. One option is to resell Kontakt 5 and get Komplete 12 full version which will come with Kontakt 6. I assume that would also unlock Kontakt 5 if you need it, but you can confirm with NI support over chat.

the T&S order came in. Good service. Decent store.

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

I just got the hardware hub thing in Dublin I registered via native access but does anyone know what I'm supposed to do with the dongle?...

rewthless wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:22 am
telecode wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:56 am I ordered from T&S. No I didn't see it yet. I'll ask..is it any good?
Thanks, no idea how good it is. Email sent as well so hopefully get it sorted.
It’s crap, IMO
Check out my YouTube channel for dose of Acid: https://www.youtube.com/acidalex

FINALLY, I got my K12U Update box in my hand. That too, I had to collect it myself from my local post office on the way to office. By God's grace, there was not customs duty or anything and I got the boxed version for an unbeatable price. :o All thanks to Time+Space for a smooth buying experience and to NI for the fantastic bundle (and SoS sale). :)

By the way, I was astonished to see the box size being so small. It came in a small letter sized parcel and I was worried until I opened it to confirm that it was indeed the K12U box. Last time I got the K8U upgrade box (way back in 2012) the box was more than 4 times the size now. :lol:

EDIT: Just noticed that T+S have now removed the free Zero-G Kontakt library that they were offering. Glad to have got it in time!

I paid customs duty on my item. It is that it is. Death and taxes are a sure thing in life.

Return to “Instruments”