Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

buzz1 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:51 pm
jancivil wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:08 pm ever notice the people bitching about CPU are the same people that think everything has to be layered like mad
f**king commit to the track and print it then
????
freeze tracks ;)

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 pm
jancivil wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:08 pm ever notice the people bitching about CPU are the same people that think everything has to be layered like mad
????
freeze tracks ;)
Ah. Thanks.

A bit odd that we’re 2 weeks out with almost no demos. I mean, with the sale, I went for it anyway, but I’m surprised we’re not seeing something by now.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Yep. I guess the whole timetable of this project is a mess.
Has been delayed twice and release date in june has been pushed to way the end of june, and probably they still need more time for a proper release.

They could delegate stuff like communication, demo's etc to a dedicated communication team so this would not take any resources from the project team but I'm guessing we'll see nothing of the sort until the 27th.

But... it's all a guessing game.

It’ll be great!

We’re all doomed!

Pick one. :)

zerocrossing wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:27 pm A bit odd that we’re 2 weeks out with almost no demos. I mean, with the sale, I went for it anyway, but I’m surprised we’re not seeing something by now.
Errr, not really? I mean, I’ve seen more previews of Massive X than any other NI product before launch. Although that’s mainly because, as far as I recall, they just launch it without any announcement beforehand.
I’m not reading much into it, we’ll see.

I'd hope if there were issues with the launch we'd know by now. Especially since there are probably a lot of people buying K12 in the sale with the expectation of getting their hands on Massive X in the near future.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

buzz1 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:46 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 pm
????
freeze tracks ;)
Ah. Thanks.
Solo the track and render or bounce. Freeze prints it, but it's invisible. Print = render. I'd love to keep it all up as MIDI but if your machine won't, deal.
It's also a pretty rich synth, layer upon layer is doing too much particularly as unsupportable as it seems to be. Sometimes more is not more.

BDeep wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:37 pm
zerocrossing wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:27 pm A bit odd that we’re 2 weeks out with almost no demos. I mean, with the sale, I went for it anyway, but I’m surprised we’re not seeing something by now.
Errr, not really? I mean, I’ve seen more previews of Massive X than any other NI product before launch. Although that’s mainly because, as far as I recall, they just launch it without any announcement beforehand.
I’m not reading much into it, we’ll see.
Dragon said they would release in june come what may ;) . That"s probably the right assessement. Going for a third delay would make them a laughing stock.

I expect a release on the 27th with basic functions working but with bugs here and there.

I have no crystal ball though.

There's a lot more than "basic" functions working in there. :)

Looks like there is going to be a lot of upset Mac Pro Cheese Grater owners.

:-(

Blame Apple. :P

Expecting some more info on Massive X next week. Maybe one last Massive X Labs or pre-order availability for those without K12. ;)

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:58 am There's a lot more than "basic" functions working in there. :)
You know what I mean.

topaz wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:10 am Looks like there is going to be a lot of upset Mac Pro Cheese Grater owners.

:-(
Yes.

Return to “Instruments”