Watch sexy shuffle girls dance to my new track "Warehouse"!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally, about the shuffle girls.

The video is a fail. I expect to see hi definition video of shuffle girls, of all kinds. Your video is of only one girl, and with all those nasty video effects that would be more fitting for a synth wave video.

Tongue in cheek here, bro. Good work! :fistbump:

perpetual3 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:07 pm Finally, about the shuffle girls.

The video is a fail. I expect to see hi definition video of shuffle girls, of all kinds. Your video is of only one girl, and with all those nasty video effects that would be more fitting for a synth wave video.

Tongue in cheek here, bro. Good work! :fistbump:
I could have sworn that I saw at least two distinct bottoms? Damn those video effects!

Do you have to pay sexy shuffle girls to dance in your video? Asking for a friend.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:14 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:59 pm
It becomes another issue when feeling the need to comment on something one doesn't like. It's made worse when it has to satisfy lame, imposed criteria (regardless of genre), and worse still when the commentor still hasn't managed to grok the idea of constructive critique.

What you see as an act of benevolence, I see as an opportunity to vent :shrug:
I don't tend to comment on stuff I don't like
Indeed! Ain't a sauce in the world you could spoon over brussel sprouts to make me think they taste like anything other than warmed-up farts. As such, I'm not going to offer my thoughts on your latest BS concoction, because I just ain't your audience. Nothing worthwhile could come from me sharing my thoughts.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:34 pm Indeed! Ain't a sauce in the world you could spoon over brussel sprouts to make me think they taste like anything other than warmed-up farts.
Roasted with maple syrup?

ghettosynth wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:40 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:34 pm Indeed! Ain't a sauce in the world you could spoon over brussel sprouts to make me think they taste like anything other than warmed-up farts.
Roasted with maple syrup?
Get tae f**k!

What a waste of maple syrup :scared:

LOL! Yeah, I get it, but they're the bomb though!

ghettosynth wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:49 pm LOL! Yeah, I get it, but they're the bomb though!
:lol:

ghettosynth wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:49 pm they're the bomb though!
Warmed up in the microwave, very much so.

ghettosynth wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:49 pm LOL! Yeah, I get it, but they're the bomb though!
Indeed! I used to eat them 'til the cows came home...

Then the arrogant bovine gits were all like "Who ate our freakin' brussel sprouts?"

But OT, I didn't mind the track, repetitive yes, but isn't that just part and parcel of this style.

Sure, I couldn't work out what the lyrics were but no more unintelligible than say....those annoying bloody vocaloids!

jacqueslacouth wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:12 am But OT, I didn't mind the track, repetitive yes, but isn't that just part and parcel of this style.

Sure, I couldn't work out what the lyrics were but no more unintelligible than say....those annoying bloody vocaloids!
Ouch! :lol:

vurt wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:45 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:44 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:42 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:40 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:37 pm mine wasnt ot :o
was so!
i commented on the video mentioned in the title, therefore not off topic ;P
Well I commented on the tile of the video mentioned in the title, how far down are we allowed to go?
follow the white rabbit..
Did he post here or are you dragging him into this for no reason?

ghettosynth wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:26 pm
elxsound wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:06 pm Statistical? Please do tell us more.
The likelihood of getting quality reviews is greater elsewhere. That doesn't mean that sometimes you won't get good reviews here. Said differently, on average, KVR is stodgier than other forums.

I’m just messing with you because you mentioned statistics (which we don’t have), but I do agree.

elxsound wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:58 am
ghettosynth wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:26 pm
elxsound wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:06 pm Statistical? Please do tell us more.
The likelihood of getting quality reviews is greater elsewhere. That doesn't mean that sometimes you won't get good reviews here. Said differently, on average, KVR is stodgier than other forums.

I’m just messing with you because you mentioned statistics (which we don’t have), but I do agree.
Yes, I assumed as much, I was just clarifying what I had in mind. Further, my statement that the claim is statistical is not dependent on the availability of any data but rather a recognition of the intrinsic nature of such data. I was not arguing that we have any measurements to discuss, merely that if we were to analyze available data, that the relationship between say, forum and review quality is a statistical, as opposed to a functional or deterministic, relationship.

https://newonlinecourses.science.psu.ed ... /node/276/

Return to “Music Cafe”