Music equipment used as something else in movies/film

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just watch a Flash episode and realized they are using a Korg Electribe to link Doctor Alchemy's mind to Savitar. I found that pretty amusing and wondered if there are other examples of this sort of thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by morelia on Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

double post

I remember seeing an Ultrabeat (Logic Pro) redesign being repurposed as some form of analysis software, in 'Dollhouse' TV series :)

Do pianos falling on people's heads in cartoons count?
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

only if you know the brand of the piano.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

:lol:

incidentally, does anyone have the episode of buffy where they went to summer camp?

asking for a friend...

Not exactly musical but how about a Grass Valley video mixer/controller? Also compatible with the weapon systems of a Death Star apparently.

GaryG wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:29 pm Not exactly musical but how about a Grass Valley video mixer/controller? Also compatible with the weapon systems of a Death Star apparently.

well theres a lot of down time in between blowing up planets :)

True, though they really should look into that safety rail issue too.

"I find your lack of rails disturbing"

:hihi:

GaryG wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:29 pm Not exactly musical but how about a Grass Valley video mixer/controller? Also compatible with the weapon systems of a Death Star apparently.

That's what I'm looking for. Pretty funny if you ask me. I suppose there is gear from other industries used that I would never notice as well.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”