vurt - horror geet crush (dark ambient guitar piece)[actually rather bloody good as well]{do not miss!}

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

seismic1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:51 pm Pretty damn good. I'll have another listen next weekend when a "volume opportunity" should present itself.

Good work :)
cheers man :D

it does sound pretty good at volume too, some nice tones and movement that tickles the ears 8)

thanks for listening :)

* add sexy shuffle girls

jancivil wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:34 pm * add sexy shuffle girls

add a beard and it's not far off :cry:

:monocle:
got my eye on you ... :P

Good noise.
eh?

Ohh, this tune...

Thank you! Cool story, bro.

toonertik wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:49 pm :monocle:
got my eye on you ... :P
:o

Dunbar wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:12 pmGood noise.

lobanov wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:43 pm Ohh, this tune...

Thank you! Cool story, bro.
and every word true!
:party: comment 50!!!!

toonertik wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:49 pm :monocle:
using the comb in prism on the guitar
omg 8) sounds great :hyper:

sorry, took me a while to find the time...loved it, very cool :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:41 am sorry, took me a while to find the time...loved it, very cool :tu:
no worries :)
glad you enjoyed.

did cookies help? :hihi:

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:01 pm
Hink wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:41 am sorry, took me a while to find the time...loved it, very cool :tu:
glad you enjoyed.

no, actually I listen to it while baking a new batch 8)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:04 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:01 pm
glad you enjoyed.

no, actually I listen to it while baking a new batch 8)
:lol:
not only will you be wasted, but ash will have to wash you with a rag on a long pole if you keep eating cookies like that!

I'm practicing now because in a few weeks I am gonna use my new butter making skills to create the best 60th b-day cake in the state of Maine :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”