Mission Completed - Genre unknown

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:help: Maybe you can help me with telling me what genre this is? I do not have a clue... :help:

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/mission-completed
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9

Overall - 8.75

Comments: It's some sub genre of 80s Synth Pop but it's too repetitive for way too long for that at the intro. Could also be a sub genre of EDM though the rhythm is not steady enough. Ultimately, it's a mutt. The track is okay but needs more diversity to make it interesting.

Thx a lot for your feedback! I am very happy with that score to be honest, been doing this for 3 months now so I will improve over time more and more.

Mozex wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:28 am :help: Maybe you can help me with telling me what genre this is? I do not have a clue... :help:

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/mission-completed
I'm the wrong person to ask about genres..... all the new genres and sub-genres are a language I haven't learn to speak. I DO know music I like when I hear it and I like "Mission Completed". You have chosen the elements well and mix them in a dynamic way building the tension to a satisfying climax. You are doing well for a short timer …. stay the course!

Synth Pop Late '80 :-D BRAVISSIMO :-D

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 pm My Feedback

Music - 7.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 9

Overall - 8.75

Comments: It's some sub genre of 80s Synth Pop but it's too repetitive for way too long for that at the intro. Could also be a sub genre of EDM though the rhythm is not steady enough. Ultimately, it's a mutt. The track is okay but needs more diversity to make it interesting.
too repetitive? but then yours is a vice :-D dance music after the 70's is like that, you have to give up :-D

Thx al for the great and positive feedback. I am glad I found this website.

Return to “Music Cafe”