FS: D16 FX, Softube, Sonible, Melda, XILS StiX $100, PA, IK TRacks, Waves, Antares, Sountoys - Good GAS!

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Straight2Vinyl
KVRist
290 posts since 10 Mar, 2017

Re: FS: D16 FX, Softube, Sonible, Melda, XILS StiX $100, PA, IK TRacks, Waves, Antares, Sountoys - Good GAS!

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:36 pm

I'll give you 85 for Stix right now.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
3572 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: FS: D16 FX, Softube, Sonible, Melda, XILS StiX $100, PA, IK TRacks, Waves, Antares, Sountoys - Good GAS!

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi, I sent you a PM with regard to buying Tekturon off you.

Would be good to know if you still have it as you haven't got back to me.

Is it still available?
"you're all GUI whores." - banned KVR member 'snooky'.

plexuss
KVRAF
3115 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:48 am

bump - oops too early. sorry.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
3572 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Hi again. Got a PM from you that you deleted, so I couldn't read.

I've got pretty much 100 percent positive feedback here with regard to buying stuff (I don't sell).

It's not that important.

It's a bit rude not answering PM's and a bit rude sending PM's and then deleting them, but it's not the end of the world. I could actually buy Tekturon for 5 bucks cheaper with a 'code' I have that I got when I bought Nithonat.

Hit me up if you still want to sell. I've got a new bank account set up.

cheers.
"you're all GUI whores." - banned KVR member 'snooky'.

plexuss
KVRAF
3115 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm

codec_spurt wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:11 pm
Got a PM from you that you deleted, so I couldn't read.
It's a bit rude not answering PM's and a bit rude sending PM's and then deleting them..
Listen. I am sending you PMs and they are just sitting in my outbox. Please do not post stuff like this in my thread because it looks bad on me when I AM replying to you. Maybe its a system problem. Also please do not negotiate with me in the thread. If PM doesn't work, oh well. I am sure you will find one somewhere else. Can you please delete your post because it's completely incorrect? thanks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”