Recreation of your sound

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys!
My name is Igor and I’m a sound designer and a music producer at NatLife Sounds/NatLife. Possibly someone heard of my work before. I want to start a topic of sound recreation, because I see that a lot of people need some special sound, but of course it's not easy to create it like they want, but possibly I can 🙂 anyhow it will sound very close to your needs, but it's not free of course 😀
I actually did such work before and people who turned to me were happy with the results, but also I’m improving my skills all the time and always recreating same sounds for every new synth. You can check what I’ve done so far on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/NatLife1
I will start this service soon on my site: www.natlifesounds.com , so this post just like beta-testing :hihi:
So will be happy to help you with a sound recreation, just pm me here, or on site contact :wink:
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Do you have experience with analog sounds?

Will you do anything other than mainstream EDM/trance/future bass/synthwave/trap and old school EDM/pop/other genres from around the world sounds from the 1960’s to early 2000’s? Or seeing you’re in Ukraine, you could do some traditional Ukrainian style sounds with a synth twist? And can you do some soundsets for some free VSTs such as Dexed, Synth1, and Charlatan? And soundsets for a Korg Minilogue too (the original version)?
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

uralianghost wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:55 pm Do you have experience with analog sounds?
VA and software analog recreation, currently Repro 1/ The Legend VST, Korg KingKorg(hardware). Still not worked with a Moog synths, but recreated some same sounds on Repro/Legend/KingKorg/Hive 2.
Last edited by NatLife on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Music Bird wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:02 pm Will you do anything other than mainstream EDM/trance/future bass/synthwave/trap and old school EDM/pop/other genres from around the world sounds from the 1960’s to early 2000’s? Or seeing you’re in Ukraine, you could do some traditional Ukrainian style sounds with a synth twist? And can you do some soundsets for some free VSTs such as Dexed, Synth1, and Charlatan? And soundsets for a Korg Minilogue too (the original version)?
It's can be anything, not only the mainstream EDM, etc. Never tryed to recreate our traditional instruments, but all is possible, as i have a big sound design experience, i can do a pretty close worlds traditional instruments on the synthesizers. I never made a commercial soundsets for free VST, but yeas it's possible, and i used in earlier times a Synth1 for production.
About Korg, i was considered the possibility to buy it, but the sounding of it seemed too sharp for my ears, and didnt bought. So it's only possible if i can get it for work here.

I fear that you´ll have to convince the people before they give you a an assignment.

And the proof should not just be a Trance-Plug. Yours seems to sound fine but we can´t know if it´s really your creation. There are billions of Trance-Plugs out there and they´re quiet simple to recreate.

Some people like The Unfinished offer Sound Design services like you do, too - but they have a certain reputation already.

That is the problem. The "first step" is always the hardest part in building up a business.

But anyway ... how about Choirs? An exchange on this topic is always interesting for me - and Synth Choirs seem to be a quiet endless topic ...

How about this one? Any ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCMjkXMQ9Og

It sounds pretty much like a fat analog VCF over some kind of Sample or maybe ROMpler Sound ... it´s hard to say.
Last edited by GRUMP on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The EyeQ and Harthouse Stuff from the 90s is generally a very good source of inspiration for every Sound Designer. Strongly recommended.

GRUMP wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:10 pm I fear that you´ll have to convince the people before they give you a an assignment.

And the proof should not just be a Trance-Plug. Yours seems to sound fine but we can´t know if it´s really your creation. There are billions of Trance-Plugs out there and they´re quiet simple to recreate.

Some people like The Unfinished offer Sound Design services like you do, too - but they have a certain reputation already.

That is the problem. The "first step" is always the hardest part in building up a business.

But anyway ... how about Choirs? An exchange on this topic is always interesting for me - and Synth Choirs seem to be a quiet endless topic ...

How about this one? Any ideas?

It sounds pretty much like a fat analog VCF over some kind of Sample or maybe ROMpler Sound ... it´s hard to say.
yeas, you right about that i need to convince the new people. For my regular customers convince is not necessary already, because the love what i'm doing, and i love what i'm doing, and using it for my production also.
I have my personal instagram(https://www.instagram.com/_natlife), where i'm posting a new updated with a sound design for a different synthesizers, i was thinking about posting some learns on youtube, when i will find a time for this, i will do. But for now, what I have - is a demos for my soundbanks on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/NatLife1), and the music what i've done from 2007 for now under aliases - NatLife/Igor Leus (Google:)).

GRUMP wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:10 pm How about this one? Any ideas?

yeas, you right it sounds like analog+some kind of recorded rompler. And yeas it's possible i think to recreate it with a software. From hardware i can try to do it on Kork Kingkorg/Krome synthesizers :wink:
but people are mostly interested in the software recreation, let me know in which of the synthesizers would you like to have this sound?

I´d recommend an Audio Demo?

What I actually meant is that it is not possible to recreate any Sound heard in a Music Production, just because Synthesizer usually don´t have the possiblity to make long FX-chains and the Source of the Sound might even be a Rompler. Making Music with ROMpler Prestes does - didn´t - mean unflexibility. Chains of well balanced (often HQ) FX delivered unique (!) Sounds these days ... and surely still do whre people dodn´t believe in almighty Synthesizers.

Another aspect: M1 Soft Pad (M1-73) for example is not just a Waveform or three with a Filter. I suppose you won´t even get close to the "Vibe" with a regular Synth.

By the way Sound Design with K Chrome is just like painting with a Template ;-)

NatLife wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:16 pm I’m improving my skills all the time and always recreating same sounds for every new synth.
a lot of so called 'sound designers' do this

stick to fishing :wink:

:-o :lol:

a lot of so called 'sound designers' do this

stick to fishing :wink:
same, means recreate same sound on the different synths. You can? I doubt, but i doing it, it's not easy...but for the libraries i doing not only same, also and unique and different. So about "so called", my bio can say about me more , than me: https://www.natlifesounds.com/abous-us/ , real testimonials and everything about NatLife in the network. Anyone can easy make sure that i not entered in the sound design yesterday :) So it's not the best way for trolling my work :wink:
Last edited by NatLife on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GRUMP wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:04 pm I´d recommend an Audio Demo?

What I actually meant is that it is not possible to recreate any Sound heard in a Music Production, just because Synthesizer usually don´t have the possiblity to make long FX-chains and the Source of the Sound might even be a Rompler. Making Music with ROMpler Prestes does - didn´t - mean unflexibility. Chains of well balanced (often HQ) FX delivered unique (!) Sounds these days ... and surely still do whre people dodn´t believe in almighty Synthesizers.

Another aspect: M1 Soft Pad (M1-73) for example is not just a Waveform or three with a Filter. I suppose you won´t even get close to the "Vibe" with a regular Synth.

By the way Sound Design with K Chrome is just like painting with a Template ;-)
is it possible, believe me. For evey sound :wink: Even orchestra sounds can be recreated, as we already see it on Massive/Hive and etc, i'm not a pro for orchestra sounds, but for electronic yeas i' am) Not agree about Krome(if you meant? i do'nt know what Chrome can, only browsing :hihi: ), it have a big deep options for creating interesting sounds, plus layering it.

about "long FX-chains " not all, but synthesizers that i usually use can do even a better FX-chains that it can be done with external fx's :) you must listen some of my sounds, where i'm using ONLY internal synthesizer's fx's 8)

NatLife wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:39 am
So it's not the best way for trolling my work :wink:
wasnt trolling your work.
was the reply from anx, both shocking but amusing :shrug:

Return to “Sound Design”