N/M

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would NEVER want the sound of an animal being hurt in my music, I can’t bear it at all.
Last edited by jancivil on Fri May 15, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vurt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:28 pmits come some way along :tu: which is good because it means you where feeling well enough to do it 8)
I feel the same, low energy, it's a matter of willing it. There have been a couple of cooler days, or cool in the early morning anyway. It was cool last night but no.

It made me uncomfortable, but in a good way. I'm guessing that's what you were going for?

I'm just going for shaping some sounds in time and luxuriating in it.
The choices of the notes in a line, the tempo do intend 'grave' here

It leaves you with the impression that there will be a sequel...
Real nice work.
Too short like already said.

thx

it's 'A', there's a 'B' in progress and so forth

Perfect title: plateau ….as in a new level.. Flat.

vurt wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:28 pm ah, that seemed more percussive from memory?
you said in your thread 'what drums programming!'.
I must have named the other piece (Halawat) by this name by mistake (abstract titles such as IIA) and uploaded that. They're right next to each other on disk and I experienced troubles rendering this one, I can actually imagine being neglectful, re-rendering 4 things consecutively (all same project/diff locators). On Dropbox it simply replaces same name.
Because this was never about drums.
Last edited by jancivil on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

jancivil wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:20 pm

I'm not well.
:hug:
can you not see a doctor? is it nothing they can help ease a little at least?

i was actually beginning to doubt my memory :hihi:
but yes, definitely more on the percussive side, but i could also hear little nods to it, so started thinking id imagined some parts :oops:

the main issue is allergies, and there's not anything for it. I have to take benadryl every few hours which saps energy and clouds thought. If I don't I'm drowning in post-nasal drip. It would probably be improved by moving.

Pain can be managed by opiates (the nerve pain meds do very little) and I'm going to wait to get back to civilization before I deal with doctors particularly on this level. I don't care for the idea of getting strung out on hydrocodone and dependent on a doctor.

without going to far ot, i do think moving sounds like a good plan, given the issues you've been having there. i get that youre in the right, but sometimes its better just to haul ass and find somewhere you can be at peace :)

I go to court tomorrow, I wouldn't bail before making my statements in court. It's a lot of velocity to move. I need to find a whole different economy than this shit.

well i hope tomorrow goes well :hug:

t.y

vurt wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 pm well i hope tomorrow goes well :hug:
+1
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Music Cafe”