Wusik ZR Released - Full and Demo Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And btw, sorry for the mess, I was a bit tired yesterday and forgot to test on my other machine. :oops: :hug:

I will also work on the presets this week and the manual too.

Coming a little closer....

I can install it now in Mulab but when I open it up it is empty:
wusik_empty.jpg
No presets, no banks

And when I click on the logo as told in the installer, no options menue to choose the data folder, only the copyright logo. I dont think thats the way it should be or did I miss something ?

EDIT: wavebanks are there, could it be there are no presets so far ? I added a sequenced layer, choose a wavetable and then it makes some sounds (think I should have watched the programming video :-) ). Was just wondering cause your snapshot shows a preset.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I didn't create any presets yet. :oops: will do this week.

O.k., so I know that evrything is fine for now with the installation but I think I will have to wait for deeper look into it with some more info/presets. Thanks for quick fix of the installer :-)

Yeah, I'm already working on it. Also found some problems myself that I will fix ASAP. :dog:

Just did a quick update, BETA 08. Fixed a few things out (the sequencer speed was wrong, and also not in sync with the host tempo), changed all TUNE options to -48/+48 so previous presets will need tweaking. And also added two presets to test things out to the default bank... will work on more soon.

Uploaded Beta 12, more wavebanks and a couple extra presets.

Hi William,

I just want to make sure I am understanding what is on offer here. This is a synth that has 128 initial oscillator shapes (in the original sense of a Wavetable), rather than the more contemporary definition of a Wavetable, in that it sequences through a series of waveforms for its oscillator, right? In other words, this synth doesn't do Wavesequencing. Do I understand correctly? :-)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

It has 48 internal single cycle waves, and you can do wavesequencing with those. Unless I'm all lost on terms.... :oops:

Hi William, take your time, dont forget to eat and sleep, I would be happy if there is another Beta with some starting presets and info around next weekend, Install works so far so really dont make your self any stress thats not necessary. :hug:

:hug: thanks.

WilliamK wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:00 pm It has 48 internal single cycle waves, and you can do wavesequencing with those. Unless I'm all lost on terms.... :oops:
Thanks for the quick response!! It's possible that I'm getting things confused too. :-) You mentioned that you have 128 wavetables. I wasn't aware of the 48 internal single cycle waves (are those part of the 128 wavetables?). Here's what I understand the terms to mean:

https://www.wikiaudio.org/wavetable-synthesis/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korg_Wave ... sequencing

...and closely releated:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_synthesis
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Ah, indeed, is not like a scanable set of waveforms. Those are just single cycle indeed. 48 total, in 4 banks of 12. But I have included already several banks. And you can have Static layers or Sequenced layers. On those later ones you can add steps and each step you select the waveform and crossfade from one to another. I will do some videos on how it works.

WilliamK wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:15 pm Ah, indeed, is not like a scanable set of waveforms. Those are just single cycle indeed. 48 total, in 4 banks of 12. But I have included already several banks. And you can have Static layers or Sequenced layers. On those later ones you can add steps and each step you select the waveform and crossfade from one to another. I will do some videos on how it works.
OK, so this is a standard subtractive synth that uses a bank of single cycle waveforms (for a total available of 128 oscillator shapes. However, the layers can be sequenced. I think the sequenced layers will be what makes this synth interesting. :-) I will look forward to seeing some videos on how it works! Thanks William! :-)

Return to “Instruments”