Searching for a discontinued plugin: Cerberus Ice9

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lol if you had just clicked the download link on the page you linked in the first post you would of saved yourself a lot of grief :D

sureno wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 pm Lol if you had just clicked the download link on the page you linked in the first post you would of saved yourself a lot of grief :D
None of those links work. I'm grateful to other KVRers for sharing.

jbarish wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:57 pm
sureno wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 pm Lol if you had just clicked the download link on the page you linked in the first post you would of saved yourself a lot of grief :D
actually I retract my previous statement, just tried opening the linked file and its corrupt. perhaps linking the pluginboutique page would be useful? I looked but the free plug ins don't quite list in pages but rather groups then sub groups so page 9 isn't there?

sureno wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:14 pm
jbarish wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:57 pm
actually I retract my previous statement, just tried opening the linked file and its corrupt. perhaps linking the pluginboutique page would be useful? I looked but the free plug ins don't quite list in pages but rather groups then sub groups so page 9 isn't there?
It's not on PB any longer either. Which is why I'm so grateful to other KVRers for sharing. :tu:

I just uploaded Ice9. Its on page 2
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:30 pm
jbarish wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:06 am
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:55 pm I have it. Is it allowed to share it?
Doubt that Cerebus will be coming after you :hihi:
Heh. I'll upload it then :)

EDIT:

https://gofile.io/?c=HgDknI
thank you sir

sureno wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:37 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:30 pm
jbarish wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:06 am
Halonmusic wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:55 pm I have it. Is it allowed to share it?
Doubt that Cerebus will be coming after you :hihi:
Heh. I'll upload it then :)

EDIT:

https://gofile.io/?c=HgDknI
thank you sir
You are quite welcome sir
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

The downloads page in PB is really terrible honestly, I'm not surprised most people can't find it, took me ages too.

fgimian wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:22 am The downloads page in PB is really terrible honestly, I'm not surprised most people can't find it, took me ages too.
Is it still there? Nothing come up when I looked?

sureno wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:30 am
fgimian wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:22 am The downloads page in PB is really terrible honestly, I'm not surprised most people can't find it, took me ages too.
Not sure, did you need a copy?

I have zero issues finding and downloading plugs on PiB, not sure why anyone else would either... :?:

Ideally would require an OS X version
fgimian wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 am
sureno wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:30 am
fgimian wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:22 am The downloads page in PB is really terrible honestly, I'm not surprised most people can't find it, took me ages
Not sure, did you need a copy?
Ideally would require an OS X version

I need the OSX version also and can't find it on PB either.

I already have sigmod and it works fine, but as noted, it adds 1.3ms of latency.
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-96gb MacOS 12.2 (opencore), X32+AES16e-50

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I'm sure that I saw this thread when it was fresh; this isn't the first time since I started getting into music production that I've searched for Ice9. As it happens, this WAS the first time that I FOUND it and I thought I'd share the link:

https://freevstplugins.net/cerberus-aud ... -automute/ (https://freevstplugins.net/cerberus-audio-ice9-automute/)

I hope that this helps anyone else out there who has heard of this plugin referenced as an important tool to have in their chain. May you find what you seek in orders of magnitude less time than 'years'. :D

BTW, thanks for the info about Sigmod. I actually bought that to be my replacement for Ice9 and it's interesting to learn that while being paid software from a reputable company it's technically inferior in function to the ancient freebie ('cause why lose 1.3ms to not gain anything?).

Return to “Effects”