LVC-Audio's Clipped-MAX Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That gui though
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Great intro price, I've been using the free version of clipshifter so makes sense to make the full upgrade now while it's on offer

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 pm That gui though
the colors are customizable.

GUI design is tough work. Clipped-MAX has 116 parameters, and that is not counting to color options that probably total about 30 more. That is a lot of buttons and knobs to place everywhere. Things have to look good, be functional, and be easily/intuitively accessible.

I am happy to entertain suggestions or have any experienced GUI designers contact me.

I don't mind LVC's GUIs at all. Good contrast, readable fonts and no need for faux-hardware aesthetics. Not a million miles from say Toneboosters.

Without hiring a kickass top level GUI wizard agency for $250/h and a $90,000 budget, LVC did pretty good! Thats why you can by an LVC plugin at $60 regular price vs $200. If you want that high end GUI, shell out for FabFilter. I use both and have no issues with LVCs GUI and workflow especially considering the cost. Performance meets or exceeds FabFilter too. IMHO

crimsonmerry skins.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=482814
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:52 pm crimsonmerry skins.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=482814
Hey, that is cool. I never saw the Limited-Z skin. I like it!
I always had plans to make the GUI configurable via an XML file or something. Maybe I need to but this up the priority chain.

To be honest, the screen shot (the graph part) reminded me of horror comic, but once I tried the actual plugin, the graph was rather good.
So if you haven't tried it yet, don't be scared.

Cheers on the release.
Just bought Clipped-Max to support the dev. Love the multiband clip function.

Edit: performance is better now, not sure what I did differently yesterday.

GUI is fine, xml support would be great.

Note: WAV view makes my DAW Renoise become choppy ( not fluent ) while playing, it's better when changed to FFT / VEC or GUI window closed.
Last edited by RPH on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jbarish wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:47 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 pm That gui though
the colors are customizable.
I see thanks.
random_id wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:42 pm GUI design is tough work. Clipped-MAX has 116 parameters, and that is not counting to color options that probably total about 30 more. That is a lot of buttons and knobs to place everywhere. Things have to look good, be functional, and be easily/intuitively accessible.

I am happy to entertain suggestions or have any experienced GUI designers contact me.
No no the gui is fine as it is. Its just me. I like simple guis the most thats all.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:18 pm No no the gui is fine as it is. Its just me. I like simple guis the most thats all.
I am totally open to suggestions and opinions. :tu:

random_id wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:18 pm No no the gui is fine as it is. Its just me. I like simple guis the most thats all.
I am totally open to suggestions and opinions. :tu:
Oh ok. Then i would suggest you talk to ENV1 here on kvr. He makes excellent guis :tu:

If any ClipShifter users are having issues getting Clipped-MAX registered, I made a post on the LVC-Audio website that goes through the steps of activating Clipped-MAX.  The post is here.

There has been a small update to Clipped-MAX.  It has been uploaded to the website.  The new build includes some improvement to the processing and ISP functions.

The download links here have the new files.

Return to “Effects”