Change sequence on other split

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone
Is there a way to change the sequence on the split 2 when playing on split 1? I set the pedal L/R to previous and next sequence but it works only on the sequencer split.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks 😊

Try turning on Both Splits in the Global Settings...

Cheers!

Thank you for your reply
i also thought about that, but it actually works the other way around. It allows to have the same "assignment" on both splits but not send the it to both splits. So it still doesn't work... :/
In case i think it could be a nice add to the next update :)

Hi Ghiekorg,

I’m away on vacation until the 15th and don’t have a LinnStrument with me so I can’t verify it, but I’ll look into it upon my return.

Roger

No problem Roger :) Have a nice holiday

Hi Piero,

I'm back and just verified the limitation. The problem is that even if the Foot Switches are assigned to Previous and Next Sequence and Both Splits is on for both assignments, only the Selected Split's Sequence will be affected, not the Sequence for the Split that is not selected. And there is no Foot Switch assignment for "Previous Sequence of non-selected Split" or "Next Sequence of non-selected Split".

I'm afraid the Step Sequencer is a simple one and merely an added bonus feature for LinnStrument, so I doubt if this or other special-case Sequencer features will be added, but perhaps someone would like to edit the source code to add this feature for you?

Thank you Roger.
I have absolutely no knowledge of codes, but if somebody would feel like try it out it would be cool :)

Return to “Roger Linn Design”