PluginAlliance & Focusrite

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah, well that explains it. (I'm located in the Scarlett ghetto.)
A well-behaved signature.

Points to Scarlett

"But it IS red."
Image Image Image Image

waltercruz wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:58 pm Not all Focusrite: just Red or Clarett. (I'm a Saffire owner! :dog: )
Us Saffire owners get goodies too, regularly (the D16 plugs and discount being the most recent).
Mine is almost 10yo, still I got good support when I couldn't get my ADAT-from-another-brand working with it.

I hope my Saffire dies at last, so I can upgrade to an even better Focusrite interface ;)

I can see it in my Focusrite account (Clarett 2Pre owner). Really excited to try it out now :)

Well, I was hoping for another generous Focusrite freebie. But alas, also in the Scarlett ghetto.

yeah it is a shame they don't give it to the 'ghetto' folk lol... and BTW... me scarlett is red too lol

been looking at the clarett 2pre usb since it came out but it has been a little rich for my blood... although on the sweetwater site it is down from $499 to $439 and now the free console... it almost makes it worth it since Di*k is asking way too much even with intro pricing and HaHa discounts (and the pitiful voucher 'cause i spent money over the years, got what i wanted and now nothing is worth buying anymore (lucky to get $25 i suppose lol))

i DID like the sound of the console when i demo'd it but i removed the bloody demo once i saw pricing... but free WOULD be nice and i DO like the reviews of the clarett line. only time will tell... maybe i will save up for a Christmas gift fer meslef lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

MadDogE134 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:05 am been looking at the clarett 2pre usb since it came out but it has been a little rich for my blood... although on the sweetwater site it is down from $499 to $439 and now the free console...
viewtopic.php?p=7463976#p7463976

not following... the comment it leads me to states the blow out on the 'scarlett' old models... i know they are trying to dump the 2nd gen stuff but i am talking about the clarett interface with the 'air'. with the reduction in price from $499 to $439 i suspect it is kinda the same and there might be a new gen of claretts on the way but i was just stating it looks enticing... not that i am buying in. i think everyone 'window shops' from time to time. i am no different :) cheers
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Oops, sorry!

:) nps mate cheers... thnx for the info though. others may benefit :)

waltercruz wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:58 pm
ians wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:36 pm Just got an email fro Focusrite. The PA console plugin is free if you have some Focusrite hardware. Nice freebie
Not all Focusrite: just Red or Clarett ...
... and ISA.

Return to “Effects”