PA did it again: Ampeg V-4B native

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WAY out of my price range. But it's not unexpected. The UAD version costs a lot also.

Every other lousy amp they have was like this at first. After some months down to $49, after some more months down to $29 and after that basically free with those surprise vouchers... Just wait an see.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I just bought a nice little Orange combo (a real one) for less than that ... the line out sounds awesome.

escalona wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 am Every other lousy amp they have was like this at first. After some months down to $49, after some more months down to $29 and after that basically free with those surprise vouchers... Just wait an see.
I doubt if we'll see any major sales like we've seen in the past - there'd be no incentive to subscribe. As you say, wait and see.

Googly Smythe wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:16 am
escalona wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 am Every other lousy amp they have was like this at first. After some months down to $49, after some more months down to $29 and after that basically free with those surprise vouchers... Just wait an see.
I doubt if we'll see any major sales like we've seen in the past - there'd be no incentive to subscribe. As you say, wait and see.
Previous sales were no incentive for the PickPack either, and yet...
My guess is that as soon as they need a cash injection you'll see very different prices and all those flying vouchers. But, yes, we shall wait and see.

Not sure how it compares to this one, but IK's SVX is $99 and I've seen IK sales here and there.

Examigan wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:11 am Not sure how it compares to this one, but IK's SVX is $99 and I've seen IK sales here and there.
I have the IK SVX and I bought it for $19. It's just as good.
And even better... Kuassa Cerberus is actually the one I've been using if I am not using my Kemper.

The IK one is good. Cerberus is good too.

Return to “Effects”