Reaktor preset menu shows "Embedded>"

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Dencheg
KVRist
53 posts since 10 Oct, 2018

Post Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:16 pm

Hi guys,

After recent Reaktor update (or after it happened to switch to demo mode), the preset selection
dropdown got nested one level deeper (via Embedded submenu)
Razor.PNG
Doesn't break stuff, but a bit inconvenient to fiddle with presets. I WANT THE UNNESTED MENU BACK :)
Anyone faced this or I'm just overlooking some simple switch between presets and snapshots view (or smth)?

(I'm using latest Reaktor Player; it's the same in Reaper or standalone for all ensembles)
Thank you!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dencheg
KVRist

Re: Reaktor preset menu shows "Embedded>"

Post Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:27 am

Hey guys, can anyone confirm if it's the same with his or her Reaktor Player 6.3? :)
Thanks a lot!

Forgotten
KVRAF
2087 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Post Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:30 am

Sorry, I only have the full version. Maybe it something related to it being the player?

Dencheg
KVRist

Post Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Forgotten wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:30 am
Sorry, I only have the full version. Maybe it something related to it being the player?
Thanks for the response!
So you're using full Reaktor 6.3 and don't see "Embedded"? If so then yeah, it's about Reaktor Player update 6.3
Or may be I need to RTFM, but I'm yet to learn that it's me who needs to RTFM :)

Forgotten
KVRAF
2087 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Post Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Sorry, I looked earlier and didn't think I saw "Embedded", but just loaded it up again and I do see it (with the full version). Maybe it wasn't there earlier (can't remember which ensemble I looked at), but I can see it now.

EvilDragon
KVRAF
18488 posts since 7 Jan, 2009 from Croatia

Post Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Yeah I think that's a new feature. Feel free to use the presets panel on the left instead, it's actually faster than opening the context menu and going through things every time...

Dencheg
KVRist

Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:59 am

Thank you guys

Return to “Instruments”