July 2019 Issue of SoundBytes Magazine

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As usual there are several reviews and other articles for you to check out:
https://soundbytesmag.net

Some of the many reviews include Hive 2, Synthi V, Sampletank 4, and bx_oberhausen.

8)

Nice looks interesting

@Examigan: That's a nice review of Hive 2! Thank you! :)

Urs wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:05 pm @Examigan: That's a nice review of Hive 2! Thank you! :)
You’re welcome! 😃

I love the click it plugin from some times back.
But in Cubase 10 the setting where it should click only during recording doesn't work, it also clicks at normal payback.
Do I have to change something somewhere ?

rasmusklump wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:29 am I love the click it plugin from some times back.
But in Cubase 10 the setting where it should click only during recording doesn't work, it also clicks at normal payback.
Why are you using this in Cubase? Cubase 10 (actually 9 or 9.5 - don't recall) already has a first-rate metronome that can actually do more than Click-it Master.

But to answer your question, I wrote Click-it master and did all my testing in Cubase. I haven't run it in a while and am still on Cubase 9.5 (have not yet installed Cubase 10). So I probably will not be able to duplicate what you're seeing. In any case, no, you should not have to change anything else, so I don't know what's wrong. Hey ... freeware ... what do you expect? :D

It's also possible that the Blue Cat technology Plug'n Script, which the platform Click-it Master runs on, is improperly reporting a recording state when Cubase is just playing. If I get any resolution on this, I'll report back.

Examigan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:42 am As usual there are several reviews and other articles for you to check out:

Some of the many reviews include Hive 2, Synthi V, Sampletank 4, and bx_oberhausen.

8)
2 OSC synth ? :o

rob_lee wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:02 pm
Examigan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:42 am As usual there are several reviews and other articles for you to check out:

8)
bx_oberhausen? Yes.

Examigan wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:30 pm
rob_lee wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:02 pm
Some of the many reviews include Hive 2, Synthi V, Sampletank 4, and bx_oberhausen. 8)
bx_oberhausen? Yes.
Over at CbB forum i saw it in a free instrument thread.
It looked nice so i went to the website for a closer look and some more info.
There where soundsamples. They sounded very nice for regular pop use.
I just downloaded Obxd14Windows.zip today.
It seems the mag triggered a chain of events. :clap:
Wouldn't hurt if it become osc-synth.

Edited 20190719. Obxd is like Oberheim OB-X not oberhausen. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Last edited by Saffran on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

dmbaer wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:45 pm
rasmusklump wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:29 am I love the click it plugin from some times back.
Why are you using this in Cubase? Cubase 10 (actually 9 or 9.5 - don't recall) already has
Because Cubase own Metronome is so useless and stupid that I don't even can control the volume without a mouse or the over expensive CC121.

I insert clickit on a channel and route this to console1 and can control it just as I need from console1.
Click it just does everything I need and I can additionally control the volume and mute it on the fly without taking my hands from console one.
I would already be happy with key commands for the metronome volume but alas....
Last edited by rasmusklump on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

And thanks very much by the way :-)

Just an idea I will try out. I have click it on a separate track. Maybe I have to rec arm it to work correctly....

rasmusklump wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:14 am Just an idea I will try out. I have click it on a separate track. Maybe I have to rec arm it to work correctly....
Hmmm, I wouldn't think so. But I will explore that a little bit here. Again, if I get any resolution, I will certainly report back.

rasmusklump wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:14 am And thanks very much by the way :-)

Just an idea I will try out. I have click it on a separate track. Maybe I have to rec arm it to work correctly....
Update: The behavior you see is also now present on my DAW, using Cubase 9.5. I suspect a bug in other than Click-it Master, but need to do some testing. Hopefully we'll get this working shortly.

wow great, thanks.

this bugged me since I use this but I didn't want to complain about a free plugin first.
But maybe you can tell me how to donate a little bit.

Return to “Instruments”