Native access not showing NI Expansion SOLVED!

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
dblock
KVRAF
2256 posts since 25 Feb, 2005

Post Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:46 am

I purchased a NI Maschine Expansion called Golden Kingdom for Battery through a third party license transfer. I registered the license successfully through Native Access but the download doesn't show up even though my account says download via Native Access. Does anybody know where I'm supposed to actually download it?
tia
Last edited by dblock on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goony
KVRer
27 posts since 1 Feb, 2015

Re: Native acces not showing download for NI Expansion

Post Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:21 am

It should show up in the not installed tab on Native Access
Ryzen 3600, X570 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, Corsair MP600 PCIe gen4 nvme. Ableton Live 10, NI Maschine MK3 & KK S61 mk2, Minitaur, Peak,Deepmind 12D, TR8S, Nord Drum 3p. Waves PC Beta Tester

dblock
KVRAF
2256 posts since 25 Feb, 2005

Re: Native acces not showing download for NI Expansion

Post Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:29 am

Goony wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:21 am
It should show up in the not installed tab on Native Access
geez. I was just about to respond that it isn't showing up there after multiple times refreshing but decided to refresh it one more time and there it is. Could be that since I bought the expansion from a third party it took time to clear or something.
Thanks for responding!

Goony
KVRer
27 posts since 1 Feb, 2015

Re: Native acces not showing download for NI Expansion

Post Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:33 am

No problem, sometimes it takes a while for these things to show up in Native Access
Ryzen 3600, X570 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, Corsair MP600 PCIe gen4 nvme. Ableton Live 10, NI Maschine MK3 & KK S61 mk2, Minitaur, Peak,Deepmind 12D, TR8S, Nord Drum 3p. Waves PC Beta Tester

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRian
869 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Native acces not showing download for NI Expansion

Post Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Does it show up in your NI account on the website under registered licenses?

dblock
KVRAF
2256 posts since 25 Feb, 2005

Re: Native acces not showing download for NI Expansion

Post Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:56 am

LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:04 pm
Does it show up in your NI account on the website under registered licenses?
Thanks for responding. I got it figured out. It just took more time than usual before it finally showed up.

User avatar
LoveEnigma18
KVRian
869 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Native acces not showing download for NI Expansion

Post Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:23 am

dblock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:56 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:04 pm
Does it show up in your NI account on the website under registered licenses?
Thanks for responding. I got it figured out. It just took more time than usual before it finally showed up.
No problem, glad it got sorted. :tu:

Return to “Effects”