Thenatan Trax VST Now Available For Win And Mac

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
v1o
KVRAF
1723 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:23 pm

That picture says June but we’re only in April.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

OneOfManyPauls
KVRian
930 posts since 17 Jul, 2016 from Wales, UK

Re: Computer Music Magazine And Trax VST , What A Success

Post Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:08 am

they run well in advance - the may issue landed 20th march, and the april issue 20th feb

I guess the june issue is due any day now.

ben2012
KVRist
44 posts since 13 Aug, 2018

Re: Computer Music Magazine And Trax VST , What A Success

Post Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:26 am

17th April...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DarkStar
KVRAF
9123 posts since 2 Sep, 2003 from Surrey, UK

Re: Computer Music Magazine And Trax VST , What A Success

Post Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:38 am

... and subscribers get it a week or so earlier.
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...

User avatar
thenatan
KVRist
74 posts since 27 May, 2017

Re: Thenatan Trax VST Now Available For Win And Mac

Post Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:41 pm

Computer Music Magazine :
In the below video,
we’ll take you on a tour of Trax CM’s controls, and show off some of its 20 awesome kits while we’re doing it.
Get the plugin in VST and AU formats for PC and Mac with Computer Music issue 269.

https://youtu.be/Qf4h1t8hJu8

Get The Full Version With 60% OFF : https://sellfy.com/p/OXoq/

User avatar
toonertik
KVRAF
1601 posts since 15 Feb, 2017 from a worn out vinyl groove

Re: Thenatan Trax VST Now Available For Win And Mac

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:42 am

thenatan wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:41 pm
Computer Music Magazine :

we’ll take you on a tour of Trax CM’s controls, and show off some of its 20 awesome kits while we’re doing it.
Hi,
There appear to be only 10 kits
Nos: 3, 5, 6, 8, 21, 23, 24, 31, 33 and 40 on the cover disc.

User avatar
thenatan
KVRist
74 posts since 27 May, 2017

Re: Thenatan Trax VST Now Available For Win And Mac

Post Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:30 pm

toonertik wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:42 am
thenatan wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:41 pm
Computer Music Magazine :

we’ll take you on a tour of Trax CM’s controls, and show off some of its 20 awesome kits while we’re doing it.
Hi,
There appear to be only 10 kits
Nos: 3, 5, 6, 8, 21, 23, 24, 31, 33 and 40 on the cover disc.
With CM Version , You'll Get 20 Kits

User avatar
Touch The Universe
KVRAF
3765 posts since 2 Oct, 2008

Re: Thenatan Trax VST Now Available For Win And Mac

Post Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 am

dude, did they spell your name wrong? theneten?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and Spire.
http://www.touch-the-universe.com/

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
1942 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: Thenatan Trax VST Now Available For Win And Mac

Post Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:03 pm

thenatan wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:30 pm
toonertik wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:42 am
thenatan wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:41 pm
Computer Music Magazine :

we’ll take you on a tour of Trax CM’s controls, and show off some of its 20 awesome kits while we’re doing it.
Hi,
There appear to be only 10 kits
Nos: 3, 5, 6, 8, 21, 23, 24, 31, 33 and 40 on the cover disc.
With CM Version , You'll Get 20 Kits
Maybe it was supposed to be 20 but there are only 10 kits in the CM version.

Return to “Instruments”