A Broken Pay Phone Outside of West Vegas [ambient - idm - guitar]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some guitar layering and mangling + field recordings in Bitwig. Have been missing my old stomping grounds in the desert southwest...

https://soundcloud.com/blindcrake/a-bro ... west-vegas

Interesting piece. Liked the subtle reverse-delay style effects. :tu:

well done ...
loved the outro ...

Bansaw wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:41 am Interesting piece. Liked the subtle reverse-delay style effects. :tu:
experimental.crow wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:53 am well done ...
loved the outro ...
Thanks for listening and the kind words :)

not much to say after that, other than great work :tu:
very nice indeed.

Love it! Would be a great back sound for movies, maybe in the line of John Wick 3 dessert scene?

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

vurt wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:33 am not much to say after that, other than great work :tu:
very nice indeed.
thedeadsoul wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:23 pm Love it! Would be a great back sound for movies, maybe in the line of John Wick 3 dessert scene?
Thank you vurt and Adi!

This is brilliant! Subtly textured. Love the off the hook ending.

Frantz wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:31 am This is brilliant! Subtly textured. Love the off the hook ending.
Awww thanks frantz, your kind words mean so much. :)

this deserves more ears 8)

vurt wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:10 pm this deserves more ears 8)
thank you vurt, and I have some other songs to post in your dedicated thread. :)

Is West Las Vegas the area on the other side of I-15 from Downtown? I get why someone made the reference to desert, as I really get that feel from it too, but from my relatively limited knowledge of Vegas I thought West Vegas was one of the areas tourists are told not to go to.

That aside...this is a really cool piece of composing - I love the way it continuously unfolds and tells a story (not sure what the story is, but it really has a sense of narrative to it).

Really good work! :tu:

Too short! Very well done. As Forgotten said, it creates a real sense of narrative, through changes in texture.

Thanks for sharing!

swartzfeger wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:59 pm Some guitar layering and mangling + field recordings in Bitwig. Have been missing my old stomping grounds in the desert southwest...

https://soundcloud.com/blindcrake/a-bro ... west-vegas

Good stuff.. This is very nice indeed!

swartzfeger wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:50 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:10 pm this deserves more ears 8)
thank you vurt, and I have some other songs to post in your dedicated thread. :)
not my thread, like you im just sharing in it :tu:
look forward to your other tracks 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”