Acustica Audio, Support Ticket closed without answer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is this normal with Acustica Audio, that you open a ticket, get no answer and afterwards the ticket is closed with "We hope that the ticket was resolved to your satisfaction"?

Thanks for answer.

http://forum.acustica-audio.com/

Maybe ask there instead of here.

Yes, it happens with AA. AA is not great for support.

RPH wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:33 pm http://forum.acustica-audio.com/

I ask the Acustica support team but maybe i get once again not a answer. So that's why i ask here.

waldemarjohann wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:22 pm Is this normal with Acustica Audio, that you open a ticket, get no answer and afterwards the ticket is closed with "We hope that the ticket was resolved to your satisfaction"?

Thanks for answer.
Hey, it appears to be a bit rude seeing this messgae for the 1st time
but closing a ticket within days is contributed to their handling routines.

Without giving it too much weight just open a new one and on and on until someone picks you up.

I also think it`s a good idea to ask your question(s) on more company detached, "neutral" forums like you did.
May takes a moment for people to react.

P.S. the "Effects" section
would be more appropriate as users who can help you would expect to appear there.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

This should be *at least* in the fx section.

Omkar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:22 pm
waldemarjohann wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:22 pm Is this normal with Acustica Audio, that you open a ticket, get no answer and afterwards the ticket is closed with "We hope that the ticket was resolved to your satisfaction"?

Thanks for answer.
Hey, it appears to be a bit rude seeing this messgae for the 1st time

Without giving it too much weight just open a new one and on and on until someone picks you up.

I also think it`s a good idea to ask your question(s) on more company detached, "neutral" forums like you did.

P.S. the "Effects" section
would be more appropriate as users who can help you would expect to appear there.

Do you find this rude that i ask other people here for support experience with AA?
Did i have write anything negative about AA?
For what else i can use KVR-Audio and this is for me a neutral platform.
I ask this also @GS where zaphod looking every our. Until now i don't get an answer.
Do you really think i open a new ticket this will solve the problem, if i read from other posters and check there forum that they never get an answer?

Last thing i don't know that Acustic Audio is not an instrument, it is fx, please explain. I would like to learn.

Sorry for my english, i'm not a native english speaker.

All the best

Wald e Mar
Last edited by waldemarjohann on Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

waldemarjohann wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:48 pm

I ask the Acustica support team but maybe i get once again not a answer. So that's why i ask here.
What if someone responds "yes"? And, what if someone responds "no"?

chk071 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Last edited by waldemarjohann on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waldemarjohann wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:04 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Did you ever had business with AA?
What are you experience with them?
Ask this yourself, i do not see the future.

Well, what would it tell you, or mean to you, if single users respond that it's normal, or not normal for them? TBH, it doesn't even appear to me that you're that interested.

chk071 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:07 pm Well, what would it tell you, or mean to you, if single users respond that it's normal, or not normal for them? TBH, it doesn't even appear to me that you're that interested.
I'm very interesting to get from AA a feedback. But this is now not the question anymore.
I have now to explain my question here and that's funny.

The thing is, there is no point in asking it here. All that should matter to you is to get in touch with AA. If you want to waste your time, i won't stop you though, of course. This place is seriously lacking pointless rant topics. :roll:

And... while i'm here, i'll have my vote in this social survey. And i vote for... no. It's surely not normal for a company with a support ticked system to close topics unhandled. Why would it be?

I wanted to support you at every aspect, somehow you got me wrong.
Let`s see ...
Omkar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:22 pm Hey, it appears to be a bit rude seeing this messgae for the 1st time
Means:
not your question appears to be rude, the AA support apperars to be rude
(for new customers confronted with their message for the first time).
BUT:
Omkar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:22 pm closing a ticket within days is contributed to their handling routines.
Means:
It is not meant to be rude, it is the way AA handles things, just open another ticket(s)
until your question(s) are reaching the support.
Omkar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:22 pm I also think it`s a good idea to ask your question(s) on more company detached, "neutral" forums like you did.
Means:
It is a good idea to ask on forums aside the forum of a company.
I also would do it. BUT:
Omkar wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:22 pm P.S. the "Effects" section
Means:
Just choose the more proper section in a forum to get your questions done.
You are now in the "Instruments" section and AA plugins do belong to the "Effects" section.

What I did is following the perspective of a newcomer and replied accordingly.
What I wrote at GS is my very own perspective.
waldemarjohann wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:52 pm Thanks for answer.
No problem Sir.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Return to “Instruments”