Hyper Tri-ance - Skyscraper Synthesizer Project - By The Intrancer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a fully functional multi rack synthesizer system, it's still very much a work in progress project that lays the foundation of what I really want to design and assemble in the future.

It fuses a drum machine, a multi triggered/ user triggered poly synth sequencer based system, and an integrated internal and external FX and modulation system.

Hyper Tri-ance - Link To Full Size Image

Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

This has to be a world's first
First desiging the gui , and then the actual dsp ( which you probaly can't )... :lol:

I know you probably don't give a shit about my or anyone else's opinion , but it's just ugly and badly designed , do you see it ??
I can see some reaktor widgets ( filter curve ),event tables ,and some fast photoshop mockups , sliders and everything else is ugly .
If you told me you did design courses , I wouldn't believe you or you never passed the exam
The signal flow is absent , so is your ability to create something aesthetically pleasing
And why ffs is this posted in instruments , it doesn't even exist?? .
it's a ridiculously badly executed concept , that is part off your imaginary superworld where you are the superstar .
Wake up NARCIST
You're unbelievable
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

7zark7 or r2?

also
gods teeth :o my eyes! :-o

Looks like a naked Dalek

its the first time in my life ive wanted to kick a computers monitor :shrug:
so that's something i guess.

We need more heavy drugs!

Well, this is unexpected ! :)

But what matters is how it sounds : does it sound as huge as it looks sir ? :ud:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

What kind of copy protection will there be?

Forgot to add before I popped out to buy a few bars of white chocolate, the instrument is indeed designed within Reaktor. It was originally designed to fit just one whole 1080P screen, but it grew upwards and downwards.. :D, after realising that there really wasn't anything preventing me from doing that. Right now, I'm at the point of checking if everything is working as intended and what I'm going to keep. It goes without saying that this is a pretty CPU heavy ensemble on my Core I7 920 machine.

This is the top level of the node system.

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote:before I popped out to buy a few bars of white chocolate
Is that a euphemism for large amounts of cocaine?

Looking at your reaktor structure it's obvious your are at an absolute beginnners level ( which I expected ) .
Lot's of thunder , no lighting .
Eyeball exchanging

At least we won’t need to rtfm.
Is this the stripped down version?

Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:13 pm Looks like a naked Dalek
Indeed it does :D, I really didn't notice it looking like a Dalek till you mentioned it, (The big plunger head on when viewed right out). I was a big fan of the show in the late 1970's, jumping up and down to the dum de dum music in time on my baby bouncer, of course by the 1980's, I could properly follow and enjoy the series.
DJErmac wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:53 pm Well, this is unexpected ! :)

But what matters is how it sounds : does it sound as huge as it looks sir ? :ud:
Right now there isn't any patches made, because whenever I've changed anything in the design, the patches won't work or cause a change in the design to something that I created prior.

It's been a while since I've opened up the main Reaktor program with being busy with other creative things. It's pretty complex to program, hence why it's more simpler in design further up top with touch displays for sound sculpting.

I'll see what I can program in the next day or so.. :-D

You are no even aware that your effects ( reverb etc ) are set to poly mode , that's why it eats cpu ( which is a beginners mistake )
Reverb and other effects (which process a stereo signal ) should be set to mono processing after a combine voices module , then left and right channels are processed .
You're doing it the other way around :dog:
You're not even grasping the basic fundamentals , yet you post a gigantic WIP ..stop pretending
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “Instruments”