Tracktion: Reveal.... 'Spacecraft' A Granular Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.tracktion.com/products/spacecraft

Well I discovered this by accident... the magazine source I found it on just published it 6 hours ago of this posting.... but for me personally... functionally it looks interesting but pretty basic. The GUI for me is pretty soulless, austere, and minimally stark colour wise however...like that of an app on your phone, for me.. which is a big no no, when it comes to buying VST's, I'm gonna be looking at for long periods. I guess I like GUI's that look to have some human crafted aspect I can relate to and not feel like they are burning my eyes... but I thought I'd share it anyway...being who's it's from...

I suspect it's not a closed VST as the Imageline FLStudio one was recently, but it looks like a trend has started with 'DAWs and their new synths'... coming out the woodwork lately.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

The forums search engine is your friend: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=528826&hilit=SpacecrAft

Looks like it's just the granular engine taken from their flagship biotek
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:28 am Looks like it's just the granular engine taken from their flagship biotek
Definitely not. Tracktion is just associated to the product for sales and distribution. Spacecraft is the brainchild of Mark Watt from Delta V Audio. Totally unique granular engine.

I stand corrected
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”