Magic 128bpm!?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lighten up kiddies... the heart is only gonna beat so many times... then you're done :P lol
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:08 pm From my experiments could say that 128 is point of equilibrium,not too fast nor too slow - i've done a lot of trials with 124-138bpm speed and even slow change,slower or faster like 129 or 127 can ruin the perfect balance of melody and speed some dance tracks have,may not be scientifically proved or universal rule but to my ears it's magical dance number,kumbaya :):):)
The Goldilocks bpm then.

vurt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:15 pm
Unaspected wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:16 pm
DJ Warmonger wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:18 am This is a typical heart rate of people dancing.
Are most people really that unhealthy?
well amphetamine isnt one of your five a day normally...
Magic dancing powder. :hyper:

Still don't think my heart beats that fast after ingestion. My resting heart rate is around 62 bpm. Can I be bothered to check my blood pressure after dropping an E though? Probably have to do it at home. I'm not sure a club would be happy letting in a man carrying a heart monitor. :hihi:

MadDogE134 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:21 pm lighten up kiddies... the heart is only gonna beat so many times... then you're done :P lol
I find that strangely comforting.

tbh ive f**ked this skin suit so much over the years, i think resting heart rate is probably close to 90 with 128 being after walking to the kitchen :hihi:

vurt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:41 pm tbh ive f**ked this skin suit so much over the years, i think resting heart rate is probably close to 90 with 128 being after walking to the kitchen :hihi:
Funny thing is that I've done a fair amount of punishing too. Chain smoked for about eight years. Enjoyed regular binge drinking - as with everyone in the UK. I think that quitting smoking and exercising really helped with my general health. I don't really drink these days either. Though I attribute my healthy heart rate to not having hang-ups and laughing a lot. The stoner spirit stayed with me. 8)

Still happy to partake in various magical activities from time to time - once in a blue moon. Everything in moderation. So if I do get to check my heart rate whilst on E, I'll be sure to post the results here.

Rubbish. Thought it was a thread about Greatest Hilts West Yorkshire Radio.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_ ... _Yorkshire

Do carry on.

Return to “Production Techniques”