A/DA flanger (280 instances on one track possible)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:dog: it's in their initial product announcement e-mail :oops:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Friedman next PLEASE! I'll pay the stinkin' money for that.

Valhalla SpaceModulator is free and its possibilities and sound are outstanding. Come on...even the Softube's flanger is less expensive and comes with a doubler plug.
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Endor-8o8 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:42 pm Valhalla SpaceModulator is free and its possibilities and sound are outstanding. Come one...even the Softube's flanger is less expensive and comes with a doubler plug.
But it doesn't have the prettiness of this one :hihi:

Who uses a flanger enough to justify 149 bucks? Rich people, they scare me :scared:

Endor-8o8 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:42 pm Valhalla SpaceModulator is free and its possibilities and sound are outstanding. Come one...even the Softube's flanger is less expensive and comes with a doubler plug.
I have the SpaceModulator and am quite familiar with it - and to be honest I by far prefer the A/DA Flanger - make no mistake: I agree that 149€ is outrageous, but this is easily one of the best software flangers...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I'm sure you are right.

So it's unanimous? The price is WAY to high?

Nothing ever is unanimous. :-)

For me it is way too high - and there's so much to it, but right now I don't have the time to write down my opinion on this.

B.t.w.: thanks to everyone who backed me up earlier! :hug:

jens wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:59 am Nothing ever is unanimous. :-)

For me it is way too high - and there's so much to it, but right now I don't have the time to write down my opinion on this.

B.t.w.: thanks to everyone who backed me up earlier! :hug:
Wanna have a 99$ code?

I'm welling up here
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

D16 Fazortan is an alternative. And more reasonably priced.

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:45 pm D16 Fazortan is an alternative. And more reasonably priced.
Fazortan is a phaser. Different than flanging. The former uses modulated all-pass filters to create notches in the frequency response, the latter uses short, modulated delays with feedback and creates doubling/jet sounds.

reggie1979 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:14 pm I'm sure you are right.

So it's unanimous? The price is WAY to high?

Price is subjective. It is based on one's personal need and/or desire for a particular product and the ability to pay for it that makes the cost too high or not. Personally, the price is irrelevant to me as it gets included with my sub free of charge...as do all the other plugs PA has or is getting ready to release.

As for the quality of the plugin, having owned the hardware version for over 7 years (until it got stolen from me) and used quite often during that time, I would say, in my personal opinion, this is a very faithful reproduction and is a good alternative to spending 2 to 3 times for a used or reissue for the hardware.
Last edited by JJ_Jettflow on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm still waiting for a flaser.

flasher
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:45 pm D16 Fazortan is an alternative. And more reasonably priced.
This is what I get for posting first thing in the morning before caffeine. Doh! Yes, I know that's phasing. Move along. Move along.

Return to “Effects”