PSP L’otary

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PSP L'otary

The Martinic Scanner makes a serious hissing white noise sound every 30 seconds, as it isn't for sale yet and still in beta, so how in the world is it A STAPLE !?!?, and to quote, "The Martinic beta is a staple of my FX collection, it's a wonderful, musical effect ..."? Something not right here, besides your attitude, dude. But thanks for reminding me with your tone which forum I posted this to!

So, I am the one with an "attitude"?

Yeah, I call the Scanner a "staple", since I use it when noodling and composing, hiss and all.

Let's just agree not to prolong this meaningless exchange, shall we, Maria?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

L'otary 2 launched, free update for the existing customers. First impressions of the ver.2:

Is it just me - but although improved CPU efficiency, I find that some of the fine sophistication of the ver.1 sound is missing. Strange...

Unfortunately the ver.2 installation runs over the ver.1, comparision a bit difficult. But I have to admit, re-installed the ver.1.

BTW, I think that l'otary is the best PSP (and one of the all-time-best effects ever made) product, and I got most of the PSP stuff.

I disagree with that, respectfully. I find the sound identical, but with greater control. The additions are fantastic and the optimisation is very welcome. :tu:

Couldn't resist the discount. I think the plugin is brilliant.

Are there any Leslie owners making presets for this?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Friendly bump: L'otary is $29 in April's Fool promo.

That's an insane bargain! Lotary2 is stunningly good!

jump on that, excellent plug.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

And again $29 at the Boutique

Return to “Effects”