FS: Acustica Audio N4 + Libraries, IK Syntronik, D16 FX, Softube, Sonible, Melda, PA, IK TRacks, Waves, MORE - Good GAS!

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
3654 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: FS: D16 FX, Softube, Sonible, Melda, PA, IK TRacks, Waves, Antares, Sountoys - Good GAS!

Post Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:48 pm

I think the problem here was plexuss not answering his PMs for a few days, and me not answering mine for a few days as well. Deleting the message just added to the confusion.

All's well that ends well. I paid plexuss for Tekturon and I'm sure there wont' be any problem.

We just got our wires crossed I think.

No hard feelings. I'm sure it was as much my problem as his and that I'm just as difficult to deal with as he is. No need to get bent out of shape over it.

I've communicated best I can, and I believe he has too.

I'd happily buy from plexuss again.

Sorry if I wasn't the most responsive person in the world. Usually when someone doesn't get back to me after a couple of days I assume they have sold the stuff, or just don't want to sell to me (it happens).

It's all good.

I'm sorry for any confusion on my part plexuss. I know you are an honest bloke. I'd be happy to buy stuff off you again, and I'd be happy to vouch for you as a seller.

Apologies if I was a bit difficult to deal with. I'm just used to sales going through within a day or two.

All the best to you.
"you're all GUI whores." - banned KVR member 'snooky'.

codec_spurt
KVRAF
3654 posts since 21 Sep, 2005

Re: FS: D16 FX, Softube, Sonible, Melda, PA, IK TRacks, Waves, Antares, Sountoys - Good GAS!

Post Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:56 pm

Thanks for that plexuss. Everything up and running.

Pleasure doing business with you!

:tu:
"you're all GUI whores." - banned KVR member 'snooky'.

jes5e
KVRer
8 posts since 5 Jun, 2002

Re: FS: AA N4+Libraries, Arturia, D16 FX, Softube, Sonible, Melda, PA, IK TRacks, Waves, Antares, Sountoys - Good GAS!

Post Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Thanks again for Tremolator!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”