Breath - by Ingo Wegener

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a demo Ingo Wegener made for me, combining the Zebra Orchestra and Project Xebra:

https://soundcloud.com/esgalachoir/breath

Both banks are half off right now, until August 14th.

- Corin

Great piece of cinematic, dark, brooding music. It could certainly work in an OST setting.

Good work, both of you :)

It sounds pretty good!

I just grabbed Zebra Orchestra and installed it.

Nice sounds.

I looked at making an orchestral soundbank in the Reason space but sadly there seemed no interest. I far prefer making my own synth sounds that take the role of Strings, Brass, Woodwinds etc than use sample sets as they almost always feel very flat for me. Maybe if I ever get Falcon...

:-)

seismic1 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:56 pm Great piece of cinematic, dark, brooding music. It could certainly work in an OST setting.

Good work, both of you :)
Thank you very much!
fastlanephil wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:43 pm It sounds pretty good!

I just grabbed Zebra Orchestra and installed it.
I saw earlier this week, thanks! I hope that you enjoy it.
Benedict wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:06 am Nice sounds.

I looked at making an orchestral soundbank in the Reason space but sadly there seemed no interest. I far prefer making my own synth sounds that take the role of Strings, Brass, Woodwinds etc than use sample sets as they almost always feel very flat for me. Maybe if I ever get Falcon...

Thank you.
Falcon looks perfect for that kind of thing. Because it looks so powerful and comparable to Alchemy, I've been tempted to pick it up. I'm sorry there was no interest in the Reason space plan - did you make any patches for it? I'd be curious to hear demos.

- Corin

Esgalachoir wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:52 am Falcon looks perfect for that kind of thing. Because it looks so powerful and comparable to Alchemy, I've been tempted to pick it up. I'm sorry there was no interest in the Reason space plan - did you make any patches for it? I'd be curious to hear demos.

- Corin
Reason forums are dominated by EDM and Rap people so unless sounds are cliche, super easy to use, and free, no one is interested.

I let many go as where I started was with an Additive Racjk Extension but there turned out to be some technical problems with a bug. Other things I have done were used in pieces (probably mostly Triumph & Tragedy for ath set) and a few made it to my D-Lineate ReFill.

The tricky thing is expression control to make sounds able to move & articulate as easily as the real thing. I keep seeing a Violin & Cello instrument tied to the Touche controller apparently built using OM in the Facon engine where you bow with the Mod Wheel. Looks interesting but no demos and Touche requires Win 10 (and quite a bit of coin - but probably worth it if it works well).

Return to “Music Cafe”