Dark Avenger : introprice -30% ends september 21st

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bought; great skin!

Thanks for your comment and your support. :)

Stefken wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:35 am Thanks for your comment and your support. :)
how/where to download?

whoops:

Orders will be processed manually so please allow adequate time to process your order.

I've sent it to you like 5 hours ago.
Please check your mail and PM me if you need assistance.

Paypal sent. Easy purchase for me. I use avenger as much all my other synths combined. Default skin isn't bad IMO (some don't like it I guess) but this feels a bit more spacious and draws the eye more naturally.

Have you considered setting up a gumroad or something so you don't have to send them all out manually? I don't know what that entails but I can't imagine it's all that complicated.

Skin is in the mail.
I'm looking into this (first steps and all that). I'm certainly interested in e-commerce solutions that are userfriendly and don't eat away your margin (price of the skin is 'competitive' as it is). So any suggestions are appreciated.

Yeah I did consider that practically any percentage taken off the top of 7 euros is... inconvenient.

Anyway I got your e-mail. Thanks

Love the skin, but the 'opaque' layer that covers the waveform when the Random knob is turned to the right completely obscures the waveform (both in the oscillator window and the Edit window). See any of the factory skins to see how this should display. With the knob all the way to the right it obscures the waveform completely.

Other than that it's a very clean, professional looking skin. Great job 😁

I've located the issue. Need to look into it some more though.

Great stuff. On the face of it it just needs the transparency of that 'overlay' graphic to be set higher... but I'm not a graphic designer 😁

I added a better description of the skin in the first post.

Will you update this when 1.5 drops? I might wait til then before buy buy.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

My plan is to update to 1.5.
Last edited by Stefken on Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And that's the rub .... as 1.5 is potentially not that far away, positively stating you will make the necessary updates to support the new version will likely get many more people to buy this now :D

Nobody knows when 1.5 will be here. Like I said, the plan is to update to 1.5. I use Avenger too, so.

Remember that the current price is a introductory price. :wink: It will go up later.

Return to “Instruments”