Wusik ZR Released - Full and Demo Versions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wusik ZR RC6 Full and Demo uploaded. (Win/OSX)

Added ABCD and numbers to the big waveform window. To show better that each 2 rows are one bank of waveforms.
Added panic to the global-menu (or right click the logo) and also added reset the envelopes when tune or octave changes
Fixed the about box to show RC6

Please, test it out and let me know if you find any other problems? :-) Thanks!!

Cheers

Wusik ZR RC8 uploaded. Fixed a BIG serious problem with the audio hermite interpolation code. I made a mistake while optimizing the code and forgot to test the audio. <shame face> Updated both full and demo, win/osx.

Cheers

Just uploaded RC22 and I'm really close to officially releasing it. :hyper:

- Added a few more presets.
- Fixed some internal stuff.
- Improved some GUI things, like mouse over buttons and other things.
- Improved the waveform editor, it will remember the position now.
- Added an option to not show any confirmation boxes. When you click on Always it will no longer ask for new layers, deletion of layers and such things. Click on the Wusik logo and options to check how to enable it back.

Cheers, WilliamK

Just uploaded Wusik ZR V1.0.0, this is the official version. 128 Programs, complete manual. Tomorrow I will make a proper release and also a video showcasing the final version. :-)

Cheers, WilliamK

Hi William,

great :-), thanks for the presets, really impressive :tu: (even if I am afraid it will still need some free time for me to understand this beast, but thats my noobness).

One thing came instantly to my mind while playing round with the presets, which are really impressive and show lots of possibilities for this synth (I personally really love the morphing/complex pads and the bells), would it be possible to save the zones as presets and then load ? Apart from the complex pads it seems most presets are one zone only and I would really, really love to load a morphing pad into one zone and then a bell into zone II (even if it would kill the cpu on my old i-3 with 8 gb ram :-) ).

Really looking forward to all of the guys and girls with deeper understanding of this beast making some great presets like the unforgettable ones made for wusikstation. At least the ones who are still here and able....sigh....

Remind me of this in a week or two? :hug:

Guys, if you can, support me on Patreon? :-) :hug:

https://www.patreon.com/williamkwusik

One thing came instantly to my mind while playing round with the presets, which are really impressive and show lots of possibilities for this synth (I personally really love the morphing/complex pads and the bells), would it be possible to save the zones as presets and then load ? Apart from the complex pads it seems most presets are one zone only and I would really, really love to load a morphing pad into one zone and then a bell into zone II (even if it would kill the cpu on my old i-3 with 8 gb ram :-) ).
Remind me of this in a week or two?
A little reminder before I forget :hihi:

Thanks. :cool: ;-)

BTW: Fill out this special Survey and get a 90% Discount towards ALL products! :-)

http://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/survey

Cheers, WilliamK

Even if its not thread-related directly but as I dont know where to ask otherwise and I was just to spent my survey coupon: as "June 2019" seems to be gone now :hihi: , any ideas about when first betas of WS 10 will be available ?

And as you where asking in the description for "modules": one great request even if I know that this is complex, difficult and may not be realistic to realize but asking dont hurt I hope: a physical modelling module (in the direction of the nusofting stuff for example) would be really great, especially if it could be used for kind of dreamy wind and ethnic kind of stuff. And would fit well with that still so great old dnekm and artvera stuff (and: by the way: dont dare to NOT take over and adjust these presets to W10, thats the heart of it all, at least for me).

I'm finishing up Wusik DLooper now, and will start Wusik Station V10 right after. I would say 2 months or so. :party: As for the rest, I will think about it. ;-) And don't worry, the audio engine of V10 will be the same as V9, so presets will load without problems.

Cheers, WilliamK

you ever plan on optimizing this anymore adding multicore perhaps? tried out demo and get crackling from a little too much cpu usage seems like esp pads.

This is already optimized with SSE and AVX (if your computer has it, and on Windows only for now). What OS are you running and which CPU?

Cheers

Return to “Instruments”